Wiring harness

dwnhllthng

Registered
Well if you read any of Big O's posts about his bike messing up and prematurely hitting the rev limiter I am experiencing the same problem...my mechanic is stumped and I am going to start at the point Big O ended with. But when I got to looking at prices of nerw wire harnesses I realized they are about $500....maybe I just looked in a very WRONG place. But if any of you have any ideas of where I can find a wiring harness for a cheaper price I would greatly appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

Post up in the wanted section along with the year. late model ones can be found for around $100.

Are the cams and cam timing stock?

As far as I know the only thing done to this bike from teh original owner was the Yoshi Bolt ons, PCIII (remapped correctly) and K&N airfilter. I'll post in the wanted add...though i def want a new one..nothing used.
beerchug.gif

There are some revlimiter issues that can come up with cam timing. Should not be an issue in your case.

I didn't realize you were looking for a brand new one. I would start with a PM to vman1300 and rolltideroll and see what they could do for you.

And of course, certain models of Busas can hit the limiter at 8500 if you install the anti-hijack on a Scorpio alarm using the wire they tell you.

And of course, certain models of Busas can hit the limiter at 8500 if you install the anti-hijack on a Scorpio alarm using the wire they tell you. [/Quote]

Whoooooa...ok..I have an alarm system on teh bike....well the guy before me did...I disarmed it and have since lost my remote....but wouldnt this cause it to be all the time isntead of very random like mine is doing?

Back