hayabusa wiring harness question??

samizx7

Registered
hey guys i am almost done working on my bike. thanks to everyone who has help me, you guys are really helpful. today i am installing my radiator and found that the wiring harness have one cut in it(i really not going to replace the whole thing) the cut is in the harness that goes to the thermo switch(i think) so i was wondering if you guys could help, the wires are coming right next to the fan harness . they are red and orange. if anyone could check the color of the wiring going to thermo switch. how can i replace that missing part. please let me know. thanks

Where is the cut? Is it cut right at the connector or somewhere else?

I'm not the best electrician, but you can remove the connector and with a screwdriver carefully remove the male connector(s), remove the old wire, slide the new wire in and then recrimp. That can be tough, so perhaps someone has an extra harness lying around and would cut that piece off for you. There's a used one going on eBay right now for about $100.

i will try to get the connectore, i just want to make sure which one is i have cut. the wires are red and orange anyone could check the wires going to the thermo switch

Back