Wingmans CBR1000RR Vandalized

I don't believe in hitting a lady ... BUT THAT B*T*H WAS NO LADY!!!
mad.gif

(NightCrawler @ Feb. 25 2007,23:30) I don't believe in hitting a lady ... BUT THAT B*T*H WAS NO LADY!!!
mad.gif
Around here, male or female you mess with someone's stuff and get caught, your hit. Period. If they're armed or if theres a group then that looks all the more better for a self defense shooting claim. Depends on the area but the cops really don't care about the trash getting took out around here anyways.
guns.gif

(CAT3 @ Feb. 25 2007,10:08) My wingman Nick, aka Juggernuat, calls me up a few minutes ago saying his neighbor woke him up.  The older woman said a young black female knocked on her door, when she answered the young lady looked around and said she had the wrong house.  Moments later, as the neighbor kept an eye thru the blinds on her, the young lady pulls a stick or 2x4 out of a dark green car and begins beating on Juggers CBR.  The neighbor opens the door and begins yelling at her, the assailant leaves.  Nick calls me scared to go look at his bike, so I went over to support him.  Pics below.  After thinking about it, I am certain this is a case of mistaken identity, there is a guy who some would say is a "player" or whatnot with the ladies, and has a 04' CBR1000RR, which to the average non-biker would look similar enough to warrant mistaken one for the other.  WTF is wrong with ppl now a days?  If you got a problem with a man (or woman etc..) go to them and work it out, avoid them, or find some other productive manner in which to settle things.  Destroying someones property they work their ass off for, and take pride in ownership of is not a cool thing.  

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
That's fugged up
mad.gif
your friend's RR is a '06....the player's bike is the '04
rock.gif

That is SCREWED UP.
AAAssjani.gif

While an alarm would not have stopped this - it would have alerted the owner alot faster than the elderly individual. Then, the can of Whip Arse could have been opened on the perp. Why no alarm if parked on the steet?
rock.gif

(I need one too - even tho I don't park out in the open.)

Sorry about your bike......as far as the young lady is concerned, how much you want to bet she somehow shows up to apologize and maybe pay for damages. One can always hope. Then you take the money and smack the s#$t out of her. IT's called karma in case anyone is wondering.
smile.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 25 2007,10:20) Honest Officer,after he beat the crap out of my bike he turned on me....I was fearing for my life....thats why I emptied 2 clips of Corbon jacketed Hollow points in him,better safe than sorry Officer.
mad.gif
Then I pulled out my 12 guage because I thought I saw em move again.

Find out what apartment that 'player' lives in and start putting a sign on your bike when you park it. "This isn't a**holes bike, he lives two doors down". You can only hope they would read it before they starting beating the bike.

guns.gif
F*&KIN' Vandals!!!

Never mess with a man's (or woman's) motorcycle.

Well, got ahold of player, he was genuine in his answer that he dont mess around like that with the ladies. Of course I find out in my quest to find this wasted trash, there are about a dozen other red CBR's, mix of 600's, 954's and 1000's. Hell, I never see them out riding, WTF?

Searched around a few hours, scrolling up n down the neighborhoods surrounding the apartment, nothing.

He actually was talking about getting an alarm the other day. He uses my Disc lock and parks his car in front of the bike to aid in thwarting theives. No one really thought about keeping bike-beating-b*tches away!

I'll do a search for "bike-beating-b*tches be gone!"

Maybe RoadLoK will have something.

Whats the word on insurance?

(heavybusa @ Feb. 26 2007,20:06) I'll do a search for "bike-beating-b*tches be gone!"

Maybe RoadLoK will have something.

Whats the word on insurance?
The stealership he bought it from is known for "taking care" of their customers. So, he rolls it over there tomorrow. He explained what happened, gave the police report number, and asked about getting the right fairing included in the claim, if underwritten somehow etc... the dealer will be taking care of him thru the insurance for now. If the Bike-beating-b*tch is caught will get the settlement from her sorry arse too.

I need to develop an alarm for sportbikes the has a "Self Defense" module. Basically have a Scorpio I500 with the shock sensor. Hook the output of the shock sensor to a timing module that counts how many strike happen in lets say 20 seconds. If the count exceeds 2, it sets off a small charge under the tank. It turns the gas tank into a frag box.

Sure your bike won't do anything after that, but neither will the attacker.
guns.gif

Unfortunately I can't market the idea. The Conservatives would want my head on a stick for even thinking about it.
guns.gif
There I go again.
firedevil.gif

guns.gif

Back