Wingmans CBR1000RR Vandalized

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
My wingman Nick, aka Juggernuat, calls me up a few minutes ago saying his neighbor woke him up. The older woman said a young black female knocked on her door, when she answered the young lady looked around and said she had the wrong house. Moments later, as the neighbor kept an eye thru the blinds on her, the young lady pulls a stick or 2x4 out of a dark green car and begins beating on Juggers CBR. The neighbor opens the door and begins yelling at her, the assailant leaves. Nick calls me scared to go look at his bike, so I went over to support him. Pics below. After thinking about it, I am certain this is a case of mistaken identity, there is a guy who some would say is a "player" or whatnot with the ladies, and has a 04' CBR1000RR, which to the average non-biker would look similar enough to warrant mistaken one for the other. WTF is wrong with ppl now a days? If you got a problem with a man (or woman etc..) go to them and work it out, avoid them, or find some other productive manner in which to settle things. Destroying someones property they work their ass off for, and take pride in ownership of is not a cool thing.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Damage assessment:

Brand new windscreen installed last week

Front nose fairing is broken, just replaced two months ago

Custom painted mirror installed last week

Air box /Gas Tank cover is cracked

and there is a crack/hole in the bumper of his less than one year old VW Jetta GLI! Imagine a few things here n there not listed, but dayum I hate seeing this.

I don't even want to look at those pics because it will just piss me off.

That's complete BS that somebody would do that SH*T!

Good on the neighbor for saying something.

This angers me, did the neighbor get a plat number or anything?

Honest Officer,after he beat the crap out of my bike he turned on me....I was fearing for my life....thats why I emptied 2 clips of Corbon jacketed Hollow points in him,better safe than sorry Officer.
mad.gif

LOL, wanna bring some of those hollow points back across the pond... sounds like they'd do some good
wow.gif
wink.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 25 2007,10:20) Honest Officer,after he beat the crap out of my bike he turned on me....I was fearing for my life....thats why I emptied 2 clips of Corbon jacketed Hollow points in him,better safe than sorry Officer.
mad.gif
To add to that;
Oh, and if you want a different story, ask her...
That was great NJ, my thoughts exactly.

Could have been worse though , it was only a honda he could have had a Busa!
poke.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 25 2007,13:20) Honest Officer,after he beat the crap out of my bike he turned on me....I was fearing for my life....thats why I emptied 2 clips of Corbon jacketed Hollow points in him,better safe than sorry Officer.
mad.gif
15500.jpg

people just dont give a damn about other people or their things anymore... absolutly retarted... i cant believe this...

PMS attack, that's why we need an All Amazon Battalion in Iraq
laugh.gif

On another point, can the neighbor ID the woman, have her tag No.# or did he or she just look the other way  
all_coholic.gif

No ID, he neighbor is about 70yrs old, we're lucky enough she had the frame of mind to yell, and attempt to wake up my buddy.. LEO had no idea, no open cases match this, so thinking its definately a mistaken Identity. I was able to track down 3 other Red CBR owners, none of which have any clue why a woman would do this, and all cited they had no issues with an ex- etc.

That's just sick ... I went to a Walmart parking lot last weekend and came out to find mine on its right side with steering locked left ... figured somebody sat on it and lost their balance. Multi sratches to the right cowling. Know how you feel!! You know why they call it PMS? Cause the term ...... MAD COW DISEASE was already taken!!! Sorry about the bike ...
wow.gif

(arm1151 @ Feb. 25 2007,17:43) Friggin' morons --- lock and load brothers and sisters. Nah that'll just put ya in da slammer.
brave.gif
Only if they catch ya!

I'll be all over the place to let out my steam...but, then again, it is better than someone kicked it over tho...
all_coholic.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 25 2007,10:20) Honest Officer,after he beat the crap out of my bike he turned on me....I was fearing for my life....thats why I emptied 2 clips of Corbon jacketed Hollow points in him,better safe than sorry Officer.
mad.gif
GUN CONTROL MEANS....... hittiing your target
wink.gif

Back