Wingmans CBR1000RR Vandalized

(TruWrecks @ Feb. 26 2007,21:44) I need to develop an alarm for sportbikes the has a "Self Defense" module. Basically have a Scorpio I500 with the shock sensor. Hook the output of the shock sensor to a timing module that counts how many strike happen in lets say 20 seconds. If the count exceeds 2, it sets off a small charge under the tank. It turns the gas tank into a frag box.

Sure your bike won't do anything after that, but neither will the attacker.
guns.gif
Believe it or not they sell leashes for snakes. http://www.snakewalker.com/

Have a pet rattle snake on leash chilling on top of your tankbag while away and i pity the fool not wearing bike gear that gets too close to the bike. Especially those stupid twits that love to sit on a random bike like they own it or are in a dealership.
firedevil.gif

You need to get a tank monkey. When she started beating the shid out of your bike, the monkey pops out and returns the favor. Justice served.

Apartments and bikes just don't mix. At my old place, I was always afraid I'd wake up to find the bike missing or vandalized.

Find a way to get the bike inside, stored, or, at the very least, out of sight.

I kept mine wedged between my car and a wall in a very low traffic area. The car would have to be towed out to get to it and also kept it mostly hidden.

Man that is really nuts. What is the world coming to. Really sorry to hear about this.

That pisses me off to no end.

Crazy chic's, go figure.

Chris

BTW: I have to mention, just to be clear. We all should know,....You CAN NOT shoot someone for destruction of personal property. If someone is whailing on your bike, it's a no go. Now...they turn the bat towards you,...thats a horse of a different color (depending on your state and whether or not you are obligated to "retreat").

(NCBusa2001 @ Feb. 28 2007,05:39) That pisses me off to no end.

Crazy chic's, go figure.

Chris

BTW: I have to mention, just to be clear. We all should know,....You CAN NOT shoot someone for destruction of personal property. If someone is whailing on your bike, it's a no go. Now...they turn the bat towards you,...thats a horse of a different color (depending on your state and whether or not you are obligated to "retreat").

True, but in WA you can shoot someone committing a felonious act, including Auto Theft. "It looked like she was trying to steal it, but trashed it because she couldn't get it started."
wow.gif

Tank Monkey.....I can already see the clip rollin on YouTube... Holy Shiat that would be killer protection for a Busa, and we have the hump storage to do it. Who's got a monkey I can borrow for a while to see if they'll adapt to undertails from trunks?

Dropped the CBR off at the dealer, might luck out. If adjuster doesn't show, then a few minor things, side fairings, PCIII etc might find the way onto the bike!

Back