Will Gen1 streched arm fit a Gen11?

Reaper

Registered
Will a streached Gen1 swingarm fit a Gen11? Didn't know if they were the same or not.
If not what is different. Can you mod a Gen1 arm to fit a Gen11?

thanks

Try and get a hold of Canadian Mike and see if he can hook you up, The man can make some awesome swingarms!
bump.gif

I don't need one. I've got 2 arms for sale that fit the Gen 1's and had someone ask if it would fit an 08 and i didn't know for sure.

If it does.. maybe i should keep one of them.. LOL
cool.gif

The 08 Busa stock caliper is like the 2007 Gixxer 1K. It uses a lug arm that goes into the swingarm to keep it from rotating. this is instead of the torque are they used to use.

I make a machined billet arm for the 1K Gixxer and will also make one for the 08 Busa(it is the same, just the Busa rotor is larger). IT uses the stock brake caliper and rotor, and goes into an extended swingarm slot to keep it from rotating. it is neat and clean.

The 08 Busa stock caliper is like the 2007 Gixxer 1K. It uses a lug arm that goes into the swingarm to keep it from rotating. this is instead of the torque are they used to use.

I make a machined billet arm for the 1K Gixxer and will also make one for the 08 Busa(it is the same, just the Busa rotor is larger). IT uses the stock brake caliper and rotor, and goes into an extended swingarm slot to keep it from rotating. it is neat and clean.
ok. One of the arms has a new caliper mount that gets rid of the brake arm. So it sounds like it would be fine then.

Other one would normally use the brake arm.
So you could make him one of those new caliper brackets so he could use this arm? Its a 0-8 adjustable?

If so whats the price and i'll tell him if he isn't reading this.
Thanks

I'm also looking for an arm for my 08 that doesn't require using the Gen1 caliper, caliper hanger, etc. CDI precision, can you provide info, pics and prices?

Back