Why is it...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
1. Why is it that some women will wait till the day before easter before shopping for a new easter dress?...are they holding out for the latest styles?

2. Why is it that a woman will look at a stunning matching top and skirt and decide she doesn't care for the cut of the top and then walk around the store for hours trying to find a top that matches the skirt?

3. How could a woman possibly believe that the outfit the maniquin is wearing is going to look even remotely the same on them? they oughta putta sticker on maniquins that reads..

"WARNING!!! Attention All Women...
THE MANIQUIN IS 1/2 ACTUAL SIZE!!!"

'jus curious is all and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

ps..oh...yeah...almost forgot..HAPPY EASTER!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145197252 -->

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Happy Bunny Day! Everyone have fun with your families! And for my sisters and brothers abroad...stay strong and stay safe!!

Why is it you are still trying to figure out women? There IS no figuring out. It's not the owners manual that makes the journey fun, it's the actaul ride!!!
smile.gif

[if you are thinking that didn't sound right then YOU are thinking wrong!
tounge.gif
]

Why is it you are still trying to figure out women?  There IS no figuring out.  It's not the owners manual that makes the journey fun, it's the actaul ride!!!    
smile.gif

[if you are thinking that didn't sound right then YOU are thinking wrong!  
tounge.gif
]
I'm not trying to figure women out silly wabbit..I'm trying to get someone else to do it for me!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145199155 -->

tounge.gif

Hey, ho ho hold it there...in asian words "when 2 women start fight? even budda starts walk away from the seens." and shopping habit is just one in a million thing...even the rocket scientists can't figure it out...are you try to figure that out? you must be joking me...sometimes, they say can't tell why they did it...(prolly most of the times
sad.gif
)
so, I just let'em spaced out for whatever? and just wait till they come down to earth...leave'em alone when they are high on something...it will be the bad idea to trippin sometin, when they are high on some...yes, sir!!!
face7.gif

Instead of studing womens behavior, I rather upgrade my busa it does respond right away...
blues.gif

Back