Why do people do these things?

Just plain sad. He could have easily just put one in himself and taken care of the issues. It never makes sense when people do this kind of thing.

This is why I have a concealed weapons permit. If someone wants a random victim they had better get me first... or I won't be labeled a victim

Just plain sad. He could have easily just put one in himself and taken care of the issues. It never makes sense when people do this kind of thing.

This is why I have a concealed weapons permit. If someone wants a random victim they had better get me first... or I won't be labeled a victim

+1 amen brother

Sad indeed, my prayers to all the familys involved.

Just a reminder that prepared people are called paranoid, unprepared are called victims.

There are a number of things in life that will not go your way there is a good thing to remember.

F.I.D.O

F... It Drive On. Sometimes you just have to move on!

But this kind of stuff is just WRONG!:rulez:

Personally, if you want to off yourself then so be it. I think it's taking the chicken exit but then again I have never dealt with the depths of depression. That said, I have no concept of how anyone would think other people, innocent bystanders and an 18 month old child deserve to be taken with you. Truly a sad happening.

My thoughts and prayers go out to what's left of the victim's families.

Very sad, prayers out to all familys.

What pisses me off is the whole situation could have been resolved with Prozac or some other medications. If they would only seek help from the medical profession before they go off the deep end.

Back