Who's the man?  Ben's the man!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I got home last night to a package from Ben...seems he won a Muzzy fan for a Busa in an auction here, but doesn't actually have a Busa, so he sent the fan to me...

I keep insisting I'm going to pay him for this, but he's 6'10", I'm just 5'7"...I might lose that battle!
laugh.gif
I'll still try though, so prepare yourself for battle Ben!

Seriously, thank you SO MUCH Ben...it will be put to good use and I appreciate you thinking of me when you found yourself with a part you can't use, silly guy...

No pics of the fan (meant to take one), but I do have this...
tounge.gif

small_BEN_quiz.jpg

Smooth Yammi !
wink.gif
He is 1 of a kind !
biggrin.gif

Michelle , how does one explain to Harley ridin' husband , free gifts from strange young men ?
laugh.gif

Smooth Yammi !  
wink.gif
  He is 1 of a kind !  
biggrin.gif

Michelle , how does one explain to Harley ridin' husband , free gifts from strange young men ?  
laugh.gif
He's met Ben and since Ben offered up tools to fix the hubby's "Harley hit by a Camaro" while on a ride, I feel he doesn't really get a say
laugh.gif
Plus, Ben was just damn funny and I caught Mike cracking up over his "jokes" more than a few times...
laugh.gif

Hubby's getting sort of used to how things work here, though he refuses to join (secretly worships my Busa when I'm not looking though)...I've rec'd things from other members, flowers from so many on here, money for a night away for both of us...I kind of had to fess up about how much people just care on here, and in kind, I have to explain the occasional PayPal transaction to the org for whatever cause...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I HOPE thrasher is secretly jumping for joy
biggrin.gif

WTG Ben
thumbs-up.gif

Smooth Yammi !  
wink.gif
  He is 1 of a kind !  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
He's met Ben and since Ben offered up tools to fix the hubby's "Harley hit by a Camaro" while on a ride, I feel he doesn't really get a say
laugh.gif
 Plus, Ben was just damn funny and I caught Mike cracking up over his "jokes" more than a few times...
laugh.gif

Hubby's getting sort of used to how things work here, though he refuses to join (secretly worships my Busa when I'm not looking though)...I've rec'd things from other members, flowers from so many on here, money for a night away for both of us...I kind of had to fess up about how much people just care on here, and in kind, I have to explain the occasional PayPal transaction to the org for whatever cause...
biggrin.gif
He sounds pretty cool !
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I'm Glad it's you who is his Fav Michelle.. I for one would be scared LOL.. Very Nice Ben.. You da Man!

I'm Glad it's you who is his Fav Michelle.. I for one would be scared LOL.. Very Nice Ben.. You da Man!
Are you kidding?! Toting a guy like Ben along on rides makes me feel safe...if my Busa falls over, he'd just pick it up...

He's like Hercules
biggrin.gif
And no one would mess with me if they saw him standing there...yeah, that's right!
tounge.gif

Way 2 go!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144253208 -->

way to go ben....i cant wait myself to meet and greet one of these days

way to go ben....i cant wait myself to meet and greet one of these days
Show up at the bash... you can't miss me. I'm the giant on the minibike. Look for the skittles looking bikes pulling into the phillips on the back of an S-10
laugh.gif

Michelle, no big, you've helped me with problems of my own, this is my way of repaying you.
wink.gif

Back