who's going to the lonestar rally?

doubt I can make it, but would love toget a few shirts if they have the armadillo on them like the web page does.. I did not see a link on their page,

better question whos going to make it to the big texas toy run? 80,000 bikes is what they had last year

That between the three locations and everyone meets at the arlington convetion center.

Im going with a few other bikes hopefully I can meet up with you guys rubber. Ill send you my number and anyone else thats going so we can all ride out together.

Rubber which location are you going to first?
Dowtown Ft Worth, Dallas West End or Mesquite?

Im going to the Fort Worth meet point.

That between the three locations and everyone meets at the arlington convetion center.

Im going with a few other bikes hopefully I can meet up with you guys rubber. Ill send you my number and anyone else thats going so we can all ride out together.

Rubber which location are you going to first?
Dowtown Ft Worth, Dallas West End or Mesquite?

Im going to the Fort Worth meet point.

I think we are doing the Dallas West end I am not sure I will have to double check and get back to you on that one

hey craigntx what days are you going i live down in corpus christi. im off till sunday might be worth the ride up there since i wont be able to make the toy run. hows the weather over there its cold over here today, and windy a northern blew in last night. maybe i can get my buddy also a busa rider and meet up.

Can't make Galveston this year.

Big Texas Toy Run

The Plan:
Meet in Best Buy parking lot (Midway @ 635) at 10:00 AM sharp. Kickstands up and bikes rolling no later than 10:25!!! We'll head to The West End Marketplace in Downtown Dallas, stage the bikes, enjoy brunch and check out all the bikes.

If you have never done this, it is a sight to be seen. They shut down the highway, so nothing but bikes as far as you can see. People on over passes waving & cheering.

My Wife have done this every year for the last 6 years.

Craig...I went down to the island today on vendor business....looks like everything will be confined to the seawall as far as the vendors go, with some in the convention center. Don't expect too much....the feeling of most involved is that the promoters didn't want to have to refund thousands in vendor fees, soooo the show must go on...

Temperature was 32F with wind and rain today (Wed.), should warm up into the high 60's, low 70"s by Saturday..

my dad is moving to texas. I'm gonna be taking my bike whenever I ever make a visit. Look forward to meeting some Texas busa buddies:thumbsup:

my dad is moving to texas. I'm gonna be taking my bike whenever I ever make a visit. Look forward to meeting some Texas busa buddies:thumbsup:

Bring in on "99b...just try and time the visit in Apr. or may at the latest...else you will fry!

Ree and I will be at Lone Star Rally Fri. and Sat.

We'll also be passing out flyers for the Busa Stampede in Reno.:cheerleader:

Back