W-H-O-A - The hayabusa rally

OB_BlackPanther

Registered
Ok, from the previous post "a proposition..." I am continuing this thread. Since i cant delete that thread I advise you to read whats in THERE and to post HERE.

W-H-O-A is the idea of Squid Vicious which I am implementing. W-H-O-A stand for Worldwide Hayabusa Owners Association, a group I am starting not to compete with places or groups like LABUSAS or .ORG, but to compliment them and to serve a more specific purpose: To organize a rally of all the hayabusa owners in the US/Canada and from around the world. The ideas for the rally are listed so far in the "a proposition..." post so go check it out and continue the thread here. Right now i am asking for the following from everyone who reads this thread:

EMail a message to: W-H-O-A@HOME.COM
Include the folling -
1) First and Last Name
2) Username on hayabusa.org or other site. Please specify the site.
3) Your email address (yes i know its in the message, put it anyways)
4)City and State (VERY IMPORTANT)
5) When you want the rally to be held.
6) Anything you can contribute to making this happen.

Thanks so much for all your cooperation.

~BP

...sorry, 'Panther, couldn't get there...FC not go? Or you just fuking around again? I will go to this thing if it turns out to be huge or tiny, but I would keep an eye on my drink with these Merry Pranksters around!

Dallas is central, and your best times of the year are spring and fall (October fest)!

Plenty of resources in Dallas, however, if we are looking to ride some good roads, plan on apx. 150 miles riding before we see the good stuff.

Our best bet may be to lease a track. There are several near Dallas. I like the Reg Pridmore idea!

Are you just messing around or what?... It sounds like a great idea to have a Hayabusa rally. What is the webpage again?... and yes... Dallas sounds like a great place to have one.

Another vote for Daytona Bike Week, it is the mecca of bikerness.

Dity Pete's Paris/Dakar Busa will be there serving *Dirty Pete's shine* from his Hayabusa hydration system, if you wear your .Org shirt your first round is free.

DAYTONA 2000, why look for anywhere else!

I'll be at Daytona anyway but without the Busa. We're heading over for the annual Iron Butt Association Pizza Party and also to "experience" bike week. Then, it's off to Disney World for a couple of days with the daughter.

But, if a bunch of you are going to be in Daytona on Thursday, March 9th, perhaps we could meet in some watering hole somewhere.

Z

Dallas is a great idea. Lots of other things to do here too. Can get group discounts to things like Rangers, Stars, Cowboys, Six Flags, etc. Lots of great nighttime activities too.

Back