RALLY In VEGAS

OB_Johnnycheese

Registered
OK Sept 16th is rolling around soon so.
This week I am trying to finalize with Suzuki
That during the dealer show in Vegas that if we show a force of bikes that maybe they would sponsor a breakfast or lunch.
Any Ideas?
How many would really come to Vegas for a rally?

the show is Sept. 16-17th at the Paris Hotel in Vegas.
This is serious for us Busa owners.
Sorry ZX12R owners maybe you could do the same during the Kawasaki show the month after.

I need a head count please.
Also suggestions of ativities that we might partake in.
Drag race.
twisty challage.
Wheelie contest.
burn out contest.
Any Ideas.
Sorry my post is so long
BUT I NEED INFO>

Hey Johnnycheese,

Count me in. Would be just a short hop up to Vegas and would be great to get together with other Busa riders.

Let me know what you figure out.

DAMN! 1800miles from here to Vegas! I would love to go!... That's far, mind you it would be an awesome ride form central Canada..

Maybe I will fly down.. but that would defeat the purpose of supporting the "busa" image.....

Will have to see I can get the time off work and have the balls to do the trip...

Hey Pranav
What a coincidence - I'm buying my bike at your shop in Van Nuys. By the way, where is it??? Blue/Silver remember?

Johnnycheese
Count me in. That is if my ride ever shows up hehe.

Hry Pranav/Mr.Aheelk,

I'm in Yucaipa. Can meet you guys at Chaparreal & we can all go up together. Also we need to let any others comming through this way before the time comes! Wolud love to ride in group up there ! LOL especially if we run into a group of Harley riders! Think of the fun!

I'd make an attempt to go. That would be a great place to establish a club of sorts. At least exchange numbers and establish faces with handles.

Not sure if they would appreciate it over there, but for your twisty challenge I can suggest redrock canyon. 13 miles of twisties with posted speed limits around 25-35 mph. Have runs every minute and best time out the other end wins.
Lee

Maybe. I have the time off and I am not committed yet. It is about an 800 mile trip each way for me I think. Dang it, I was just in Tahoe!

Back