Whos Busa is this?

i dont know, but dynoed at 153.4 with a Full Race exhaust and Power Commander? something is wrong, stock is 152.6

Bike needs a tune,I just did a canadian 100% STOCKER and it made 160-161,rolling in the door straight to the dyno.not touched at all ever.

(Gunnybusa @ Apr. 09 2007,22:41) ask smoking
Revolution...changed his name
wink.gif

Bike is in Washington, Revolution is East Coast...NY I think.

I have seen that bike before...don't remember who's it is though
all_coholic.gif

Hello MCFLY..
SHOCKED.gif

That is BIGSMOOTH's bike....The paint is something to see in person...the flames jump right at you..
firedevil.gif

000_3135__Small_.jpg

That Busa looks exactly like the one Jesse James has... I mean the paint scheme. There were pics a couple years back with Jesse's busa on it.

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 10 2007,00:29) i dont know, but dynoed at 153.4 with a Full Race exhaust and Power Commander? something is wrong, stock is 152.6
Could be a pesimistic dyno. I had mine dynoed last year and pulled 150 hp. The other Busa there pulled 156 with full exhaust and PCIII after tuning.

(GoldenChild @ Apr. 09 2007,22:40) Bike needs a tune,I just did a canadian 100% STOCKER and it made 160-161,rolling in the door straight to the dyno.not touched at all ever.
Hey GC, I pmed you over at Psychobike you didnt reply. Whats up you dont like me anymore
beerchug.gif

I remember seeing that bike. Thats more or less the plan I had for mine, but I wasn't going to have flames, just the CF kanjis and stickers...

I doubt he will get that amount for his busa. Looks like he will have to eat up the cost if he really wants to sell.

(yamahor @ Apr. 10 2007,11:30) I remember seeing that bike. Thats more or less the plan I had for mine, but I wasn't going to have flames, just the CF kanjis and stickers...
"Had" being past tense? Not any more?

I give em' $8100 cash...
-Delivered- or $7000 with a goood stock body....
hes better off ripping her apart
Frame 2000, Motor 2000, Body 2000, Wheels and tires 500, front end 500, stay and gauges 500, and then theres another 2000 in odds and ends...

Custom paint job bikes RARELY amount to ANY significant price premium.

Almost always better off buying new plastics and selling the custom set.

Back