Who would you like to meet...

My gf wants to meet Saiid... :whistle:

:rofl:

Nah just playin... But we think he's pretty funny and I'd put him on the list...

But it's really hard to pick and choose, so I'd say everyone... Be nice to meet all the nice people on this board... And even the a-holes for amusement... :whistle: Are there any? :laugh:
:beerchug:

I wanna take a Pashnit tour.

I want you to take a Pashnit Tour also. :laugh: This is where I'm going to be on Friday with a group in tow. :thumbsup:

DSC02331_Hwy1_900.jpg

DSC02331_Hwy1_900.jpg

aussiesuzukirider

Now there is a Hoon that I would like to meet too!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Bubba:beerchug:, would love to meet you too:beerchug::beerchug: as well all the other oRGsters maybe some time soon will take a trip to the States and HOON around with my brother Hoons,:laugh:

Only got 3 out of 6 in the lotto last night .
Did win five bucks but not enough to fly everybody and their bikes in .
But there's always Wednesday !

Thanks for the votes guys and Vega are you sure you want her to meet me cuz after that I may add her to my harem and kick you out of the tent :laugh:

I keed I keed

I have eyes for only one and that's why I married her .
Your girlfriend is Beautiful with a capital B but she ain't no
Cuban Dragon and I'm her prisoner of love for all eternity !

Many of you take vacations to Florida .
If you come this far south look me up and I'll take good care of you:beerchug:
and as Russ says show you how not to get runt ova by Granny !

Bubba good one .
Yes Mr Braun and the 'men who brought the dawn' as well as the ones that delivered it would be excellent convo .

Last edited:
Sounds corny, but I have a great time everytime a meet another member. One of the members that I would most like to meet is rhythm. Any Marines always have the light foe them-
it would be nice to meet the shorn one. Some great members listed here ...

Long story short with a little less cheese, I want to meet you all.

Semper Fidelis,
MCM

Thanks for the votes guys and Vega are you sure you want her to meet me cuz after that I may add her to my harem and kick you out of the tent :laugh:

I keed I keed

Many of you take vacations to Florida .
If you come this far south look me up and I'll take good care of you:beerchug:
and as Russ says show you how not to get runt ova by Granny !

Bubba good one .
Yes Mr Braun and the 'men who brought the dawn' as well as the ones that delivered it would be excellent convo .

WeRE U AT IN FLORIDA?IM DRIVING OTR NOW MABE I WILL GET A RUN THERE SOMEDAY.I WANT BAR-B-Q!!!

lIKE THESE LITTLE MORALS?I grilled them @ track last night.Bacon+cheeder pinwheels with texas bar-b-q sauce.

Last edited:
Nightflight I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaY down south in West Palm Beach.
Moroso Motorsports park is 10mins from here so load up the bike in the truck when you come !
'When you live IN THIS country everyone is your neighbor, on this one thing you can rely'

Gotta dig out my clogs now....and get ta steppin'
YeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwww !
God I miss TN !

Wow im driving a yellow penski 6 wheeler with a lift gate.I could get it out with that.
Last run was Iowa city IOWA hope go 2 florida or texas soon like them both.
I LIKE texas cause like sample the awesome bar-b-q

Last edited:

I keed I keed

3 out of 6 is better than I usually do... :lol:

And you're responses to her pics are always priceless... We crack up every time.... :laugh:

And I too need to do one of the pashnit tours with Tim someday... :beerchug:

I just want to meet a nice lady, tired of these daughters of Jezebel, who just want to
use my pure persona a new one.:laugh:

Jezebel.jpg

3 out of 6 is better than I usually do... :lol:

And you're responses to her pics are always priceless... We crack up every time.... :laugh:

And I too need to do one of the pashnit tours with Tim someday... :beerchug:

She is a BaaaYooot 4 sure and you are lucky to have found one who enjoys doing the same things you like .
I'm just curious how you found time to have won all those trophies....:whistle:

Lastly you say I'm funny !
Funny how ?
No no no he's a big boy and can speak for himself let him talk .
Funny how . Like I'm here to entertain you or something !

(Pesci quote from Goodfellas :laugh: :moon:)

I'm leaving for Guam in about 6 weeks. I'll try to see if PacBusa is still hanging around. Early next year I'm off to Hawaii for a few years, so I hope to meet up with everyone out there. I'm sure gonna miss the endless twisty roads of New England, but I'm looking forward to riding year-round. It's bitter sweet, but I think the windy roads for half the year are better.

I met just about everyone i was curious about at the fall bash..wish i could have spent some more time talking... I was hoping nightflight would be there...thought some of his posts was funny..lol

Off the board....I wanna meet Stephen Hawking...the dude amazes me with all he has accomplished.

She is a BaaaYooot 4 sure and you are lucky to have found one who enjoys doing the same things you like .
I'm just curious how you found time to have won all those trophies....:whistle:

Lastly you say I'm funny !
Funny how ?
No no no he's a big boy and can speak for himself let him talk .
Funny how . Like I'm here to entertain you or something !

(Pesci quote from Goodfellas :laugh: :moon:)

It's just... you know.... you're funny... the way you tell the story... you know...... you're a funny guy... :laugh:

And yeah... She's special... Looking to get a bike of her own soon... :beerchug:

And the trophies were easy... When I need a couple minute break from working I go win one or two... :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back