Who would you like to meet...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
Many of our members are far and wide across the globe. As such, I have had the pleasure to talk to many of these folks who live many thousands of miles away from where I am. I have a few folks that I would really like to meet someday if given the chance. Those in the USA are basically everyone on the forum...but on the other side (outside of the continental USA who if you had the chance would you like to meet?

I would like to meet "FULL" and go on one of his rides !! Beautiful Country & roads

Last edited:
Many of our members are far and wide across the globe. As such, I have had the pleasure to talk to many of these folks who live many thousands of miles away from where I am. I have a few folks that I would really like to meet someday if given the chance. Those in the USA are basically everyone on the forum...but on the other side (outside of the continental USA who if you had the chance would you like to meet?

I think all the members here should have a family reunion at your place.

You brother!
and:
Bubba, Mr Bogus, Scar, Tufbusa, Sleepless Red, and lots of others in my friends list.
You are all thousands of miles away from me. :laugh:

Of all the people I haven't met,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think I'd have to pick Mike1180! Mikey has a way of growing on you over time and a genuine nice fella! Dang Canook but nice :beerchug:

Lots of guys I'd like to ride with and hang out for a beer afterwards! Way to many to list! This place is filled with good folks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dr. E "Eric" is a real treat to hang out with. You can't have a dull conversation with Eric! And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he rides (Extremely well) a really sweet busa! :beerchug:

You brother!
and:
Bubba, Mr Bogus, Scar, Tufbusa, Sleepless Red, and lots of others in my friends list.
You are all thousands of miles away from me. :laugh:

And yet, only a mouse click away from a virtual conversation and a common thread.:beerchug:
Bubba

I wanna take a yr off and meet everybody in no particular order . Just cruise from state to state hooking up . All the folks in Cali like Scar for sure and Bubba as well .
Since Bubba has exp in the Space field I would much like to sit and chat with him for a while . I wanna take a Pashnit tour . KML my Knuckbuddy .
I would like to join up with Puggle in Aussie land for a couple games of Aussie Rules Footy and then cruise same roads mad max did .
I would like to cook a 60lb Cuban Pork for all at a bash one day .
I would like to ride thru TN and meet up with Skydivr and the rest of my Volunteer buddies .
I wanna meet WarbirdII cuz his daily text jokes wake me up and keep me going . I wanna meet Takeuon in St 'Lewey' and get some ribs .
I wanna go for a 3am ride without punishment with Sleepless.
And I would like to meet all you Okies esp Capt and shake his hand before he goes insane :laugh:
But I will just keep playing the lottery and when I win I'm flying everybody and their bikes to SoFla for a Blanca Bash Latin style !
Headrash thanks for the vote your most welcome anytime .

Last edited:
belive it or not...i really dont pay attention to who lives where...i think of all as if they are just the "next ride" away...

Inside the box = Anyone on this board, and everyone that would be willing to sit down a talk about bikes!

Outside the Box = Everyone usually says the norm - Jesus and JFK or any number of other top names.

Me? I would want to meet someone My Father met, and listen to the Conversation they would have:

Dr Werner Von Braun, in the late 60's and early 70's. This would be a convo I would never understand in content, but would enjoy absolutely, the passion of discussion.

Bubba

anyone willing to give me a bed for the night, and not wake me up with a machete.

Saiid is a Brother, in a lost forest of rubbernecking grannys. :thumbsup:

sometimes there is just not enough time to meet everyone, and do everything.:beerchug:

Back