WHO IS BRINGING WHAT TO EAT???

is that your fridge, or Jeff Dhamers??
firedevil.gif

**sorry, tasteless WI humor**
cool.gif

(Jefferey D. was the crazy who-hah that was eatn people here in Milw. back in the late 90's...got caught wit some kibbles n bits in his fridge....

I'm bringing

lots of sliced cheese
-pepper jack
-muenster
-provolone
shredded cheese (mexican blend)
fresh jalopenos
fresh green peppers
fresh red peppers
bunch of tomatoes
bunch of onions
lots of lettuce
5# sour cream
paper towels
table top charcoal grill
charcoal (mesquite)
tiki torches with fuel
kicked up ketchup with tabasco

I'm bringing cash and my appetite. Good grief, I'm going to need to re-adjust my suspension after the bash...
thumb_up.gif

I'm bringing cash and my appetite. Good grief, I'm going to need to re-adjust my suspension after the bash...  
thumb_up.gif
Saturday night will be the "Leathers Swap Meet"  
rofl.gif
Thank god I will miss that... I buy all my crap too big anyway...

Randy the strips came in today, the case weighed in at 31.46 lbs. they look great fo the grade we decided on, almost no trim. There are two in the box, 1 likely 18-20 and the other 10-12, I will weigh them before I leave... The case ran me $145.66

perkins__Medium_.jpg

I will be bringing lots of Beer. And jack Daniels. Will gladly contribute to the food fund !
ThumbsUp.gif

thumb_up.gif
Saturday night will be the "Leathers Swap Meet"
rofl.gif
Thank god I will miss that... I buy all my crap too big anyway...

Randy the strips came in today, the case weighed in at 31.46 lbs. they look great fo the grade we decided on, almost no trim. There are two in the box, 1 likely 18-20 and the other 10-12, I will weigh them before I leave... The case ran me $145.66
I am getting hungry...... I am bringing a couple of my Tramotina knives (hard to hurt them) so you can leave them whole..

Back