WHO IS BRINGING WHAT TO EAT???

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
List what and how much you are bringing to "SHARE" and when you are getting there. Please, I somehow got handed the job of trying to make an organized mess out of this. I will add my stuff later today, gotta go to job number 2...

...again? lol

(2) two : >15lb beef briskets hickory smoked/sliced & vacuum sealed.
good by itself...hot...cold or in a sandwich.

similar to this...
brisket.jpg

Well I am sure that for something that affects virtually "everyone" attending bash, a better person could not have been chosen...

Let me know if I can "assist" in any way
whistling.gif
and in order to get that brisket, we may have to fix some fork seals....

woot.gif
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

8 oz burgers 60  
IQF chix breast blsl 70ish  
hot dogs 5 lbs
sausage 5 lbs  
cavatappi pasta 20 lbs  
tortilla chips 5 lbs  
Spaghetti sauce 2 #10 cans  
Swet Baby Rays BBQ sauce 1 gallon  
Mayo 1 gallon  
Red Bull 2 cases  
16.9oz spring water 2 cases  
Ket, mus, mayo, salt and pepper, Habernero/Curry relish 1 ea home size  
160 ct am ch 1 block  
sliced cheddar 4 lbs  
Strip steaks uncut 2 12 lb pieces
Seasoning crap for pasta salad and the chicken  
plates, cups, etc. enough
large pasta pot 1  
Table top gas grill 1 or 2  
pasta strainer 1  
trash bags, cleanup stuff  
Electric flatop griddle  maybe, makes eggs a snap and is easy to bring
Foil pans, plastic bowls etc... small pile
plastic cutlery and some throw away serving utensils 

Mr B Jager 2 bottles  
Stew 3-4 Gallons  
Open Burner 1 60,000 BTU open burner
Spices for Spag  Grumpys #10 cans
Real Knives/cutting board 4 lbs For cutting up strip steak etc
Pots  2 Large  Stew/pasta/sauces

Just sent a PM to MrBogus on this. I have always covered the spring bash on this. But it looks like I can cut back some
4 boexes of brat patties 40/ box
Buns to go with them.
Condements to go with the brats
Webber grill and charcoal to cook them.
Tater salad about 15 lbs of it
Adding BBQed beans to it this year.
I think I will cut that in half this time.
DNGrumpy I kinda hinted that we should put this list together along time ago. Iam glad other people are bringing food this time around. This BBQ get together is about the best part of the bash.
DNGrumpy I dont know what I can do to help ya out on this but let me know.

Just sent a PM to MrBogus on this. I have always covered the spring bash on this. But it looks like I can cut back some
4 boexes of brat patties 40/ box
Buns to go with them.
Condements to go with the brats
Webber grill and charcoal to cook them.
Tater salad about 15 lbs of it
Adding BBQed beans to it this year.
I think I will cut that in half this time.
DNGrumpy I kinda hinted that we should put this list together along time ago. Iam glad other people are bringing food this time around. This BBQ get together is about the best part of the bash.
DNGrumpy I dont know what I can do to help ya out on this but let me know.
The list helps greatly!

Ok well I will be there From Sat to Sat and cooking everynight for myself and anyone that is kicking around.  I figured that my tabletop grill will be fine for the early portion on the week.  Johns grill may be coming down with me I just need to figure the space on the trailer.  I am not bringing my truck and or bigger landscape trailer, we will be in the Uplander with Johns 5x10 behind it.  I had a reciever installed last week (Class III) and am waiting on a set of Timbrens and I am gonna swap out the shocks too.  So anyway a chunk of my food will be depeleted before Friday but I would guess that with everything coming and the cash that MC already has if we need something we can get it at the grocery store down and to the right...  

If I have more room in the cooler then I will add more burgers or something.  I just need to see what exactly fits...

MC thoughts on the cash box??? You may not have gotten that PM. I offered a locking cash box with a simple one way money slot. I can sit on the box and you may hold the key. We can draw out as needed and then split up the pot Saturday and put any excess into the photoshoot or something else that needs it...

**bringing REAL cheese**
bowdown.gif
if it aint from WI....IT AINT CHEEEEEEEEEEZZZZE!

I'll see about havin tha wife whip up some deserts/snax for post-ride replenishing too
beerchug.gif

anything we're in need of that aint been offered up yet??

**bringing REAL cheese**
bowdown.gif

I'll see about havin tha wife whip up some deserts/snax for post-ride replenishing too
beerchug.gif

Pineapple chunks soaked in some decent VODKA

Oh right, you were thinking food...

GIXERHP is planning on Pasta salad but maybe a second offering of some other flavor might do...

Nobody has mentioned any kind of hot wings yet, damn near anything can be cooked on a grill.
firedevil.gif
rolleyes_extreme.gif

**bringing REAL cheese**
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Pineapple chunks soaked in some decent VODKA

Oh right, you were thinking food...

GIXERHP is planning on Pasta salad but maybe a second offering of some other flavor might do...

Nobody has mentioned any kind of hot wings yet, damn near anything can be cooked on a grill.
firedevil.gif
rolleyes_extreme.gif
WINGS: (one of my favorites)

I have no idea about anyone else but I REALLY prefer my wings with that crispy outside that only happens when they are deep fried... grilled is just more chicken to me
smile.gif

I would be more than happy to do the frying IF someone else can do the prep work.. I would be more than happy to show someone how to prep the wings.. it is really very easy but just a bit time consuming.. It just entails cutting tips and splitting the drumsticks off...

Another volunteer needs to bring sauces (Toms or Louisiana are the traditional or any others people might want), ranch and bleu cheese dressings and celery..

I will provide the oil/fryer/labor

WINGS:  (one of my favorites)

I have no idea about anyone else but I REALLY prefer my wings with that crispy outside that only happens when they are deep fried...  grilled is just more chicken to me
smile.gif

I would be more than happy to do the frying IF someone else can do the prep work.. I would be more than happy  to show someone how to prep the wings.. it is really very easy but just a bit time consuming..  It just entails cutting tips and splitting the drumsticks off...

Another volunteer needs to bring  sauces (Toms or Louisiana are the traditional or any others people might want), ranch and bleu cheese dressings and celery..

I will provide the oil/fryer/labor
I have Louisana by the gallon at my store and If you want to fry I have Wing Dings which are the ones sold at 98% of all pizza shops in the country. I also have the Wing Zings which still get fried but have a hot dip pre applied to them. The come in 15lb case 2 bags per case. I figured the hot ones when thawed could be grilled, the breaded/battered ones really need to be fried like you said.

I am bringing - per grump-
About 10 dozen packs of rolls for sandwiches
Couple jugs of Salsa
About 4 cases of Beer
Liquor(unsure must raid the basement bar)
Bogus I can cook the wings if you want, I am planning on getting there Wed night Thu early I think.. sorry for vagueness kinda hung over right now...anything else yall PM me and I will be happy to bring
beerchug.gif

I may be able to bring a few things from the half a cow and some chicken that's sitting in my freezer right now!
drools.gif

DSCF2110.JPG

Back