WHO IS BRINGING WHAT TO EAT???

They got a Mickey D's up there right?
the gas station is closer (microwave burritos)
Unfortunately, Diesel (Jimmy) and I are staying in Murphy 35 miles away. Actually it's a friend's 3-story retreat home so so not too unfortunate. We'll just be missing out on the drinking and maybe some of the cookout since we'll end up driving home later. At least one of us will...we may have to draw straws.

They got a Mickey D's up there right?
the gas station is closer (microwave burritos)
Unfortunately, Diesel (Jimmy) and I are staying in Murphy 35 miles away.  Actually it's a friend's 3-story retreat home so so not too unfortunate.  We'll just be missing out on the drinking and maybe some of the cookout since we'll end up driving home later.  At least one of us will...we may have to draw straws.
I hate for you guys to miss out on the best part of the trip.
laugh.gif
draw straws or crash on someones flr.

I'm bringing cash and my appetite. Good grief, I'm going to need to re-adjust my suspension after the bash...  
thumb_up.gif
Saturday night will be the "Leathers Swap Meet"  
rofl.gif
Thank god I will miss that...  I buy all my crap too big anyway...

Randy the strips came in today, the case weighed in at 31.46 lbs. they look great fo the grade we decided on, almost no trim.  There are two in the box, 1 likely 18-20 and the other 10-12, I will weigh them before I leave...  The case ran me $145.66
I am getting hungry......    I am bringing a couple of my Tramotina knives (hard to hurt them) so you can leave them whole..
I purchased and packed a Crapco Quality Boning knife like the ones I sell to all the restaurants just to cut this stuff up. It is a Mundial like you see in almost every pizza house and restaurant in the country. I will not be bringing any of my good knives from home... I don't care if I wreck a $6 knife but a $100+ one will hurt me... I don't even put those in the dishwasher.

You cant get better biscuits and gravy than what comes from down there. If you get to the right place.

I'll bring a few cases of Sodas (Coke/Sprit REGULAR AND DIET) For those watching there weight LOL. and CHIPS for those who are NOT.

anybody a "biscuits and gravy" type?
John dubbed me "TAPEWORM" a few years back.  I will eat damn near anything and If i don't have to make it even better...  Just not Sausage Gravy, that stuff kills me...
I make sausage gravy from scratch, my own roux from the rendered sausage fat and everything.  Oh, I do use WHOLE WHEAT flour though to keep it healthy.
laugh.gif
A man who thinks exactly like me.
hello.gif
even on the whole grain
thumb_up.gif

John dubbed me "TAPEWORM" a few years back.  I will eat damn near anything and If i don't have to make it even better...  Just not Sausage Gravy, that stuff kills me...
I make sausage gravy from scratch, my own roux from the rendered sausage fat and everything.  Oh, I do use WHOLE WHEAT flour though to keep it healthy.
laugh.gif
hello.gif
even on the whole grain
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
to health food!!!

15lbs of sliced cheese.
8lbs of sara lee roast beef.
30lbs of herb stuffed pork tenderloins with wild rice.
+ haven't picked it up yet.

John dubbed me "TAPEWORM" a few years back. I will eat damn near anything and If i don't have to make it even better... Just not Sausage Gravy, that stuff kills me...
I make sausage gravy from scratch, my own roux from the rendered sausage fat and everything. Oh, I do use WHOLE WHEAT flour though to keep it healthy.
laugh.gif
hello.gif
even on the whole grain
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
to health food!!!
I use a blond roux from butter

I made a gallon of biscuit gravy (2 lbs of sausage) and it has been "de-fatted" We just need some biscuits from KFC or the other chicken shop guys (better than 99% of homemade I have had)

If we need more, I can make it...

GRUMPY!!! I've missed you man, you've been MIA.

I can't wait to party with you guys, I love it when the men do the cooking!
firedevil.gif

Back