Who has the best drugs?

I was just going to reply "My dealer" but I guess your question is rhetorical...

:rofl: That's great!

I so vividly recall when I had dental surgery as a teen...oral surgeon had me in tears as I went under, bringing up my parents' divorce :cry:

I woke up during the procedure to feel him hitting my teeth and pulling out broken shards of tooth covered in blood. The nurse noticed I was awake and said "Are you in pain?" as a tear ran down my cheek, then I was out like a light again.

Fast forward to the after-part: I'm sitting in a room watching some video on how to care for the sutures when my Mom walks in. I can still see that look she had on her face; utter sympathy. She reached for a roll of paper towels, tore some off and proceeded to wipe the largest amount of saliva and blood from my face :rofl: I don't recall anything beyond that :lol:

I so vividly recall when I had dental surgery as a teen...oral surgeon had me in tears as I went under, bringing up my parents' divorce :cry:

I woke up during the procedure to feel him hitting my teeth and pulling out broken shards of tooth covered in blood. The nurse noticed I was awake and said "Are you in pain?" as a tear ran down my cheek, then I was out like a light again.

Fast forward to the after-part: I'm sitting in a room watching some video on how to care for the sutures when my Mom walks in. I can still see that look she had on her face; utter sympathy. She reached for a roll of paper towels, tore some off and proceeded to wipe the largest amount of saliva and blood from my face :rofl: I don't recall anything beyond that :lol:

Wow...

baggage.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bite me...try to share a little and everyone's a critic...buncha momma's boys anyway...

VaBusa said:

Thanks! I had one wisdom tooth removed last week and the other 3 are scheduled for tomorrow.
Script for percocet is filled, ready and waiting:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Big kitty eyes don't work on me Bots...only your public humiliation will satiate my need for revenge, errr, granting forgiveness :whistle:

You already posted my Prom pictures, that wasn't enough??

241478d1331215586-found-gsxrbots-brain-tinfoil.jpg

Back