Who has clear LED signals for the front of the Bus

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Any one know where I the best place to get clear LED signals for the front of the Busa.

This was all I could find for ya.  I'm not sure that is what you are looking for, but I don't know of any Hayabusa specific front LEDs.  These guys have lots of LEDs but the prices are scary.

CLICKY

<!--EDIT|FLCN72
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077298215 -->

Copper, don't know if you got the answer to this already but Clear Alternatives www.clearalternatives.com makes clear turn signals for the 'Busa. I've got some on my bike. A couple issues. First, some have complained about the fit not being snug into the fairing. It can be fixed with some sealant or returned for another set. Second, the flash rate is increased with the clear signals. Resistors can be put in to reduce this. Again, don't know if you had this info or not, but here it is!

Buy the clear alternative lenses. And check with ICEMANN on the led's. He's the lighting man.

I checked with clear alternatives and they told me they do not offer LED front turn lights. I also checked with customdynamics. They do not offer one either, as the LED's will not fit into the housing without cutting. We talked and he is checking the possibility of fabbing a lights to see how it works. He told me he's in the process of moving and it would be a few days before he could get to it, that was Sunday, no word yet, but I'll keep you posted. Oh they do carry the in line clip in resisitor or whatever to make the light blink right.

If you get the clear alt front turn signals. Then consider getting the "silver vision" filiment type bulbs that blink amber for the front. They are regular bulbs that look chrome and blink yellow. Nearly vanish in the housing.

OR goto www.superbrightleds.com and get the replacement bulb in LED form. It's a bulb base with LEDs on top. Usually about 14 each. Price isnt too hatefull and the LED's can be in clear that blink yellow as well. They will blink a little faster than stock but also depends on the tail lights. The load combined makes the flash rate.

Hope that helps ref the front lights.
JD

Mototech or Mototek...can't remember the correct spelling. They also have the clear bulbs that blinks amber mention above. They make clear ones but u have to use your OEM blinker housing. I just remove the stock yellow lense and use a glue gun to glue the mototech lense to the stock housing.

Back