Clear Alternatives......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Can any one help, No left turn signal on the Clear Alternative LED cluster, I have check the wiring, all looks OK  
beerchug.gif

Can you post a pic of what you have it connected to?

Sorry MC no pictures, but it has been working OK for 4 months  
beerchug.gif

Well,
might be a silly question, but is your front signal flashing?

Okay - so,
The way I see it, there are two possibilities
1. The wire has become detached from the back of the LED plate.
2. The Wire has become detached from the bike harness for the turn signal

You mentioned that you have looked at the wiring... have you tried to wiggle the wires with the turn signal on to see if it comes on, indicating intermittant contact somewhere?

Agreed MC only two possibilities, will check it out mate  
beerchug.gif

I am on my 2nd CA light. The 1st one worked like a charm for 5 months then half of the tail/brake light went out. Both turn signals worked fine. So far so good on the 2nd one but I am keeping a close eye on it. Send it back and they will make it right or do like I did and get another and send the bad one back and you will have a spare just in case.

The brake light just stopped working on the lsft side of mine. Turn signals still work ok. Could that be wiring to have just the left side of brake light stop working?

(BusaBret @ Jun. 19 2007,04:04) I am on my 2nd CA light. The 1st one worked like a charm for 5 months then half of the tail/brake light went out. Both turn signals worked fine. So far so good on the 2nd one but I am keeping a close eye on it. Send it back and they will make it right or do like I did and get another and send the bad one back and you will have a spare just in case.
I'm on my 3rd...Clear Alternative BLOWS chunks.  
pissed.gif

Like an idiot I also ordered the smoke front turn signals, had problems with those to. Sent the wrong parts for the lights, had to finagle to make it all work and the fit and finish was really shotty.

A high quality alternative to clear alternative would blow them out of the water.

Back