Who does the stock swing arm extensions?

chowda633

Registered
Ran into a guy up at NED who talked of a company in California that you send your stock swing arm to and they extend it for you. It was not crazy expensive to do. And also of another company that re valves stock shocks out in cali too.

Anyone have any info?

not sure about the swing arm, but you could use HPC out of MD for your shock and it would be alot closer to you.

send a PM to GPW on the shock.

Ran into a guy up at NED who talked of a company in California that you send your stock swing arm to and they extend it for you.

Anyone have any info?

There are several that do it. Some are better than other. It really depends on what your goals are.

Here are two stock Busa "cheater arms that have been extended. The goal was to retain the stock look. The rear one is only about .9" longer. The one in the front is in my opinion one of the best in the market. Terry McIntosh built it. It was amazing even before I had it powdercoated. A Mac will cost a decent chunk of change however. Contact Goldenchild as I believe he has a selection and is a MaCintosh dealer.

45.jpg

Not sure if you thought about bolt on extensions or not, but we offer a set that will add 7"-9" to your bike. They can also be welded in. I have had a couple of customers weld them in after they were installed. You certainly don't need to but you can. We also have a spool kit for them that makes lifting the bike with a swing arm stand a breeze. When you extend the axle pocket the stock spool locations are alittle too far forward for most of the stands out there.
If you would like give me a call.

Spencer Cycle does our stock extended arms $475.00, less coating..and we got you covered on the shock.

where you guys located?

Goals are to turbo the busa extend the arm to keep me on the ground for drag strip and land speed. Def want it welded don't need it coming apart at 200+!

I can do a few things for you,I have cores in stock so you can keep riding and when you get it bolt on ready out box,you can send yours in,or we can do you a arm up from scratch...lmk depending on how long you go may have it in stock...

Back