Whitney Houston

Ohhh waaaaaan waaaan get over it, another hollywood star killing themselves with an overdose of drugs..
I had my best friend die from childhood die due to crack cocaine, just got involved with the wrong people.
He was a big boy and made his decisions and opted not to seek help.. Ohhh well I miss ya Randy but you made your bed and now your sleeping in it. RIP..
As far as Whitney Huston goes, its comedy its funny its nothing personal cause she wasnt a personal contact to me so yes I can make jokes about it and will continue..

Its a little different when tragic takes a person without there control such as murder, or an un curable disease.
Such as some make fun of the handicap this is uncalled for,, Whitney decided to do the drugs no one made her hit the pipe or swallow them pills, and she had enough money to seek professinal help.. None of those were chosen so do I have any sympathy for her.. Hell No!

Ohhh waaaaaan waaaan get over it, another hollywood star killing themselves with an overdose of drugs..
I had my best friend die from childhood die due to crack cocaine, just got involved with the wrong people.
He was a big boy and made his decisions and opted not to seek help.. Ohhh well I miss ya Randy but you made your bed and now your sleeping in it. RIP..
As far as Whitney Huston goes, its comedy its funny its nothing personal cause she wasnt a personal contact to me so yes I can make jokes about it and will continue..

Its a little different when tragic takes a person without there control such as murder, or an un curable disease.
Such as some make fun of the handicap this is uncalled for,, Whitney decided to do the drugs no one made her hit the pipe or swallow them pills, and she had enough money to seek professinal help.. None of those were chosen so do I have any sympathy for her.. Hell No!
By that logic if you wreck your bike the next time you go racing and are killed or paralyzed it's acceptable to make fun of you. And how do you know if she sought help or not? Did you know her? Anything about her besides that she sang, was rich and was a drug addict? She was someones daughter before anything else, and someones mother at the very end. As I said, I was brought up to show respect to the dead. You don't step on graves, you pull over for a funeral procession, you remove your hat if you are on foot and one drives by. It makes no difference who someone was in life, the dead are due respect. Obviously you were brought up with different values than I was.
It's whatever dude, do your thing and I will do mine.

By that logic if you wreck your bike the next time you go racing and are killed or paralyzed it's acceptable to make fun of you. And how do you know if she sought help or not? Did you know her? Anything about her besides that she sang, was rich and was a drug addict? She was someones daughter before anything else, and someones mother at the very end. As I said, I was brought up to show respect to the dead. You don't step on graves, you pull over for a funeral procession, you remove your hat if you are on foot and one drives by. It makes no difference who someone was in life, the dead are due respect. Obviously you were brought up with different values than I was.

Well said! :thumbup:

If I wreck my bike I could really care less what you would write on here to be honest. If my friends and family made jokes it would be a little different. You as a stranger, NO it wouldn't bother me.
I know the results if something goes wrong while riding and I am willing to pay the consequence.
Just as Whitney she knew the risks of drugs, she took that risk and well... it didnt work to her advanatge. Ohhh well another one bites the dust.. Now go on and sulk in your misery of Whitneys deaths as I read more jokes about her.

If you think I'm sulking in misery over her death, well, suffice it to say you missed the point of what I wrote. I didn't know her, I don't mourn her. I think it sucks she won't have any new songs, I enjoyed her music.
It's called respect. Perhaps you should learn to show some lest someone decide to teach you some.

If you think I'm sulking in misery over her death, well, suffice it to say you missed the point of what I wrote. I didn't know her, I don't mourn her. I think it sucks she won't have any new songs, I enjoyed her music.
It's called respect. Perhaps you should learn to show some lest someone decide to teach you some.

Sorry but I just dont respect pill popping drug addicts, dead or alive I will make jokes and laugh at em dead or alive.
I am almost 40 and my parents have taught me to respect my elders, family members, and the disabled. Respect is earned not given, trust is given until reason to distrust. I think I am to old now to learn it but you can always try.

Whitney Houston died from drowning in a hotel bathtub, but coroner's officials said Thursday that heart disease and chronic cocaine use were contributing factors to the singer's death. ////// For all you folks that has dealt with drug addictions, I feel sorry for you. But this woman is a loser...... She had the looks, a beautiful voice, a boat load of money. In other words she had the world by the balls. The dumbass drowns in a bathtub. Could of had the best clinics in the world that money could buy. Unlike some folks who get hooked and can't afford to get help. Oh the coroner had to throw heart disease in to make it not look so bad. If your on cocaine your heart want to bust out of your chess. The heart disease was caused from the cocaine use. She was a LOSER.

Back