Whitney Houston

I dont care who you are, now thats some funny chit there:rofl:

Looks like Whitney Houston is cool again now that she’s just made the transition from mainstream to the underground.

Singing, Another one bites the dust

I hope none of you ever experience tragedy in your family from drugs. You won't find it funny or least bit cool. You'll wanna sweep it under the rug, but be it known drugs aren't the leading substance killer of people. The leading killer of substance abuse is people turning their back or shaming the abuser.. God Bless You'll

I hope none of you ever experience tragedy in your family from drugs. You won't find it funny or least bit cool. You'll wanna sweep it under the rug, but be it known drugs aren't the leading substance killer of people. The leading killer of substance abuse is people turning their back or shaming the abuser.. God Bless You'll

As a kid my dad was into Meth. Wasnt fun for me or my brother. I'm with goldenchild on this one.

You know what I have a problem with, kids looking
up to people like Whitney, MJ, Lohan, and all those other losers.

It's cool to make fun of someone's drug problem until it's someone you care about. Dope is the great equalizer, it don't matter who you are before you get started, you end up an addict. Saddens me that people find it humorous someone's addiction claimed them. Statistically speaking there are some members here who are addicts(both recovering and using), would you make fun of them too?

GoldenChild said:

I have experienced it. My uncle(dads brother) was a self made multi-millionaire. Drank, smoked and injected it away along with his wife and 4 kids.
I have no sympathy for anyone that willingly pisses their life away. Family included.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

sorry, but its just hard to feel sorry for someone with a net worth of $20,000,000,000.......:whistle: who CHOSE to get high by smoking crack and eating opiates and dies as a result. there is just no comparing her to 99% of the population that have substance abuse issues. she's just pathetic.

sorry, but its just hard to feel sorry for someone with a net worth of $20,000,000,000.......:whistle: who CHOSE to get high by smoking crack and eating opiates and dies as a result. there is just no comparing her to 99% of the population that have substance abuse issues. she's just pathetic.
I don't feel sorry for her either, she made her own choices, however, I was raised to have respect for the dead and those that loved them. I also think it's distasteful to make fun of someone's addiction, regardless of their net worth or celebrity status. But that's just me.....

Back