Which Undertail???

AztecKanji

Registered
Ok guys I'm thinkin about doin the rear undertail mod soon and I want to know which is the easiest to install. Do u have to cut to install all of them? Lookin for some recommendations. My favorite is the UFO but apparently they r hard to find now? What do u all think? Oh yeah, I would also prefer integrated turn signals and prepainted. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the Top Gun looks better tahn the UFO IMO.. Do a search in Google and some websites will come up.. I found them both.. GL.. :thumbsup:

I think the Top Gun looks better tahn the UFO IMO.. Do a search in Google and some websites will come up.. I found them both.. GL.. :thumbsup:

I do like the top gun too, I just read some bad things about leds goin bad on them. When I Google it I only pull up exotic as a place to order from and I read plenty of bad stuff about them on here. I want to buy from somebody reliable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pashnit sells the Yana Shiki and the light kit.

Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

===================================================================

000_3376.jpg

000_3367.jpg

Tail 1 is my latest change its been a year so could be ready for another if I see one that catches my eye this one is the 5th so far

bike 017.jpg

Just an FYI, if you buy a used tail and need the electrical box to integrate the turn signals into the tailight, that box is pricy. A pickup truck to trailer box for $15 at any autoparts store works the same. I've used them on several bikes over the years with no problems.

Just an FYI, if you buy a used tail and need the electrical box to integrate the turn signals into the tailight, that box is pricy. A pickup truck to trailer box for $15 at any autoparts store works the same. I've used them on several bikes over the years with no problems.

Hey thats good info :thumbsup:

Wow Thx sixpack....that is some great info!! @03busaman- I like that tail you've got now, I haven't seen that one yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tail 1 is my latest change its been a year so could be ready for another if I see one that catches my eye this one is the 5th so far

+10000 Hell yeah cyclops all the way. Too bad they are discontinued and almost impossible to find... But i found one a few months ago :thumbsup:

DSC07962.jpg

Last edited:
i like the tiger tail. with an integrated tail light, it looks sick.

Back