which bluetooth helmet?

bowhunter84

Registered
which bluetooth helmets should i be looking at? i know i want a 2 speaker system and i want it to have nice and clear sound.

any suggestions?

what about the VCAN helmet?

Keep your Helmet or buy anyone you like and get a SENA-smh10. These things work great for Bike to bike, phone conversation, or music.

triade are at about 250-300 range

Headcase are at about 170.00 range

Vemar jiano at about 550-600 range

And the HJC with the bluetooth ready when combined with chatterbox bluetooth xbi are about 400

:whistle: :laugh:

Know a couple here have them see if they post up there thoughts on their lids

Keep your Helmet or buy anyone you like and get a SENA-smh10. These things work great for Bike to bike, phone conversation, or music.

Good idea, for any existing helmet. The only thing I don't like, is that the unit sticks out, really far on the side of the helmet.

I have the HJC Is-Max flip up helmet. Not the most expensive helmet out there. But it was the cheapest option I've seen (Helmet under $200, the ChatterBox XBi2-H was another $200). The unit that's mounted on the side of the helmet is recessed, so it sort of, have that low profile look.

Truth be told, the speakers leaves much to be desired. I could barely hear the music. So I modified mine for earbuds, which was a major improvement. On a phone conversation, the person on the other end, can hear me perfectly at speeds upwards 70/80 mph.

I love it.

Back