Where were you?

I was working at jiffy lube.. getting ready to go to work when my ex got a call from her work, she didn't answer because she was late and thought they were looking for her (we were 18). She checked her message and it told her not to come in because they were on lock down. No reason given, but said it would be all day.

I told her cool, free day! And I went to work. Got on the freeway and hardly no traffic. Got to work about and hour after we were suppose to open and we were still closed??? Called my boss and he explained what happen. He brought his tv and we watched that the rest of the day. Except for the 12 people that got their oil changed, our nation under attack and your changing your oil?

out on tapatalk

My wife (then G\F) and I were in Vegas getting ready to go have some fun. Needless to say, it didn't turn out to be a very fun day. Still makes me so sad, I can't believe it's been 10 years.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

My mom woke me up and told me what happened. I made it to the tv just in time to see the second plane hit the tower. I watched the news for about 1/2 hour then went to work. 5 months later I joined the Army.

I was in Sierra Leone, Africa. Really put us on alert as to a possible follow up strike in Europe since a 727 had been stolen in Angloa the day before. Later it was found in South America flying drugs through Africa to Europe.

was listening to howard stern at work--i told everyone and we turned on television--it was horrible--especially being a born and raised new yorker--

I had just gotten home from work while stationed in Germany.. didn't take long before we were all called back in and in lockdown.

I was camped on the side of Red Beach, Weipa, North Queensland (Australia) when i heard it come over the radio in the boat.
Wasn't too sure what they were talking about, matter of fact i didn't even know what a "World Trade Centre" was. The mention of going to war etc was talked about, wasn't until a couple of days later when we returned to Cooktown (civilisation and TV) that i saw a plane crashing into the building and then another. Didn't know what to think, i thought it was a movie or something. I thought that the U.S. was going to nuke them, pity it took so long to catch the clown in the end.

Back