Where to mount a Nitrous Bottle?

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
I just got my Nitrous Kit. The only problem is I have a 2 lb polished bottle and I have no place to mount it. The only place I want it mounted is between the tire, on the back side of the swing arm. Do they sell a mounting bracket for the back of the swing arm? Any suggestions?
eek2.gif

P1040982.JPG

Tiger Racing make a kit that will hold a 2# bottle in the hump...
Steath, no one knows you have a bottle...

David

do you have a stock length arm?is it a busa arm or 600 arm if extended?if extended how long?

there are all kinds of weld on mounts,schnitz,mps and many more....but why give it away ? the tiger under the hump mount keeps it nice and concealed

but i like low key,looks just like any other stocker,right ?

IM000990.jpg

except i'm hittin 2 .026's in second....just put the stock exh. back on

(kawiboy11 @ Oct. 05 2006,15:05) the arm is currently extended about 9 to 10 inches.

Cody
you can buy a 2 lb mount and take it some where and have it welded on or tap your arm and bolt one in..

(kawiboy11 @ Oct. 05 2006,15:05) the arm is currently extended about 9 to 10 inches.

Cody
why so long? you want to be as short as possible but still be able to get her full throttle quickly.

(kawiboy11 @ Oct. 05 2006,17:03) I like the extended look, and I like the way it will launch, that's why!
extended is cool but if ya dont have the torque to need it, it will just hurt you.

(crew illogic @ Oct. 05 2006,17:26)
(kawiboy11 @ Oct. 05 2006,17:03) I like the extended look, and I like the way it will launch, that's why!
extended is cool but if ya dont have the torque to need it, it will just hurt you.
how does being long hurt you?how much torque do you need to make to be 9-10 over?

I don't know, I like the extended Busa, it rides great. I like it better then the stock ride. Though that's just my thoughts. I have plenty of power to back it up, trust me on that.

Mine is on the back of my swingarm in front of the tire. Goldenchild sells the mounts.

df.JPG

Back