where does this vacuum line go?

@Rongotti, just move to the west coast (of Florida haha) and then we can ride all the time too!
@Pipefighter, thanks a million man, u know i dont hesitate, the knowledge i gain here will be passed on to future busa owners :)

This reminds me. When I removed my pair valve I do not remember plugging that nipple coming out of the throttle body... I will check that today or tomorrow

This reminds me. When I removed my pair valve I do not remember plugging that nipple coming out of the throttle body... I will check that today or tomorrow

Pretty sure you would have.
If not the bike would have run like crap since doing it.

Yea, we need to get up residentevil! I'm in tampa all the time. Hell I was up off hilsborough and the vets yesterday rock climbing at virticle ventures and in channel side the day before.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been out of town for the past 2 days...glad you got the problem figured out Irish...don't give up on your bike, there's always somebody around here that will turn the most complicated issue into a simple fix (almost).

We're all learning stuff here: I had never seen the complete PAIR system before pipefighters post. And I never knew what those sets of vacuum hoses on the throttle bodies were for, either...

:beerchug:

I see this was a while back, but can you please post pics of the finished Plumbing? I have an 03 previous owner did some kind of pair valve mod, but i'm not sure he did it correctly. I have HMF duel pipes, but still getting slight backfire sound while riding / while increasing speed. would be good to see whats really supposed to be capped/plugged, removed or just left alone. thanks.

Back