Where d K8 chicks.. pimp urself..

Here, just because you asked....

I see her every Thursday night here in Dallas. She owns High Five Cycles and has set a few land speed records of various sorts.

Unfortunately, I'm 110% certain the photos of her have been brushed! In person she's not quite the looker. I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers but...

:laugh:

okay.. here is a REAL LIVE GIRL who ACTUALLY RIDES her OWN 2008 Hayabusa! This is my friend Julie from New Olreans (yeah kinda strange, 2 Julie's this close to each other and we both ride Busas....)

You can check out her Myspace page at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/292177928 (but it might be private :dunno:)

Attachments

• LAJulie.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 600
Yeah but I was. Girl on girl is ghey.

Guy on guy is ghey, too.

Some of yaz might find that hot, but it makes me :puke:

I realize many guys enjoy the thought of girl on girl, I'm not judging that at all.
The unfortunate result from things like "Girls Gone Wild" as an extremem example is that young girls with low self esteem are tempted to be exhibitionist in a lesbian manner as a way of getting attention.

And what the hell is wrong with that?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

okay.. here is a REAL LIVE GIRL who ACTUALLY RIDES her OWN 2008 Hayabusa! This is my friend Julie from New Olreans (yeah kinda strange, 2 Julie's this close to each other and we both ride Busas....)

You can check out her Myspace page at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/292177928 (but it might be private :dunno:)

Some friend,,, you seem to like her bike a little more than her you chopped off her head:laugh: I think you so supposed to get her pic an then be happy with how much of the bike u can squeeze into the pic.:whistle::whistle:

:rofl:

its a shame only a couple of girls that ride the k8.. maybe its the year, since the bad as#.. just came out.. let it stir and more will come.:bowdown::bowdown:

p.s on the first pic of this thread.. If you look at the bike and not the chick.. something is wrong

Some friend,,, you seem to like her bike a little more than her you chopped off her head:laugh: I think you so supposed to get her pic an then be happy with how much of the bike u can squeeze into the pic.:whistle::whistle:

:rofl:

huh?? I just went back.. her whole head is there.... maybe the pic just didn't load right for you. :dunno:

I think theres a reason the helmet is still on:poke::poke:

and THIS is why REAL Women don't post up their pics..... sorry it's not an anorexic BIKE *****....

nevermind... not worth my time..... woosaaa woosaaaa woosaaa

its a shame only a couple of girls that ride the k8.. maybe its the year, since the bad as#.. just came out.. let it stir and more will come.:bowdown::bowdown:

I have not personally RIDDEN an '08 yet so I don't have much comment on it. I love the way my '05 handles. I may just have to talk SOMEONE into letting me take their '08 for a test ride.

(My husband has had the occasion to ride the '08.. said it felt a little shaky compared to his '05.... this may be a reason girls aren't getting them.. but I dunno)

I have not personally RIDDEN an '08 yet so I don't have much comment on it. I love the way my '05 handles. I may just have to talk SOMEONE into letting me take their '08 for a test ride.

(My husband has had the occasion to ride the '08.. said it felt a little shaky compared to his '05.... this may be a reason girls aren't getting them.. but I dunno)
Mine doesn't feel "shaky". But I have heard they vary bike to bike. If you find yourself at the stampede we can work something out :poke: maybe some hooch and a pic in trade for a few minutes :poke: :laugh:

and THIS is why REAL Women don't post up their pics..... sorry it's not an anorexic BIKE *****....

nevermind... not worth my time..... woosaaa woosaaaa woosaaa

i wouldn't sweat that comment, biker b#tches don't do it for me. :whistle:

Back