Where d K8 chicks.. pimp urself..

Yea now if we can get her to take a day or two off from work for bash... :hint: she has not posted here in a while either... She did run Maxton this year?

Yeh, she ran. Not sure on her numbers. Talk about purpose built!:thumbsup:

Bike's pretty cool too.:whistle:

I like Hot girls.... it gives me a goal.... plus it is cool to watch how much POWER they have over the lesser species.

Ya know, this forum does have a full-fledged editor that allows you to communicate in English, instead of "IM-speak". It's not like you are "texting" here.... :poke:

You can delve into things like full sentences, proper constructs, correct syntax, provide context to your message, perhaps even several concurrent lines of thought. You can still misspell words, though, if you like. :poke:

:rofl:

is that why I keep having to read stuff over and over and over and over and still dont understand the meaning? guess i need to brush up on my text literature:thumbsup:

I realize many guys enjoy the thought of girl on girl, I'm not judging that at all. The unfortunate result from things like "Girls Gone Wild" as an extremem example is that young girls with low self esteem are tempted to be exhibitionist in a lesbian manner as a way of getting attention.
Yeah, er, those girls ALL seem to have a pretty good self-image to me. I think you may be reading way too much into it mate. I suspect it has less to do with low self-esteem than it does hot young girls liking to excite men.

Yeah, er, those girls ALL seem to have a pretty good self-image to me. I think you may be reading way too much into it mate. I suspect it has less to do with low self-esteem than it does hot young girls liking to excite men.

:learn:

I like Hot girls.... it gives me a goal.... plus it is cool to watch how much POWER they have over the lesser species.

Hot Busa Babe :beerchug:

dragon.jpg

:blush: :blush: awww Don :blush: :blush: Really.. you shouldn't have....

It's one thing when a woman is hot

It's different when she pretends to be a lesbo just to get attention.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

then I suppose there are also hot lesbos

Just like there are hot guidos! :moon:

:laugh:

It's one thing when a woman is hot

It's different when she pretends to be a lesbo just to get attention.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

then I suppose there are also hot lesbos

Just like there are hot guidos! :moon:

:laugh:

A woman is quote "hot" to me when she carries herself in such a way to show confidence and class. Style and control. I dig lady riders and the ones I have met on the board are top notch ladies, who happen to be hot! :bowdown:

we know OH.... it's okay... it meant... for ME to "hit it" it would have to be REALLY HOT... since I am not one of those exhibitionist fake lesbo types..... (unless I have been hitting the Hooch)

we know OH.... it's okay... it meant... for ME to "hit it" it would have to be REALLY HOT... since I am not one of those exhibitionist fake lesbo types..... (unless I have been hitting the Hooch)

Whew! I am SO glad to hear that! :whistle:
Where's my pepto... ?

I do agree with you, she and her bike are a nice looking pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, back to the topic.

Just two pics?
There's got to be more pics out there....

My friend (also Julie) from New Orleans rides a 2008 Black/ Grey .... but I don't have any pics of her.... she is on my myspace page.. the only Julie on there (besides me)

Back