Where Can I Get a Good Replacement Hump For an 08?

BigBadBusa08

Registered
I have a black 08 and lets just say i tinkered with the hump. Where can i get the whole assembly for a reasonable price, like $100?

Black '08 as in metallic black, or a black and orange '08...which has a black hump?
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish i could help you. It would be fun to have some bases to fool around with if they were cheap. Maybe even put a spoiler on one just for a goof.

been through this route a few times. Your best bet is ebay, bought my first hump that i modified for $80, slightly used. Long story short, but the posts ended up breaking on the underside of the hump. Bought another one for $120-130 (can't exactly remember how much) from a website i can't remember for the life of me, want to say motodynamics or ballzmotorsports. Anyway, the hump i bought was stated to be oem, but it was not. The posts were different and it didn't line up very well at all. Finally got it to fit with a bit of tweaking to fit the grabrail. Still have my oem hump, not touching that one with the dremel:rofl:. Watch ebay for a few weeks, they tend to pop up randomly from $80-130

BigBadBusa08

I have a new in box OEM Suzuki 08 Hayabusa seat cowl. It is Suzuki part number 45550-15H00-YHF. As indicated in the part number it is paint code YHF 08 Phantom Grey Metallic. I'll ship it anywhere inside the US for $125.

IMG_1125.JPG

Back