When is the Hayabusa going to get these GOODIES.....

Unfortunately, of the big four, Suzuki is the most behind with production traction control. Kawasaki at the forefront at the moment with their ZX10r. I actually bought my 2012 because it was all analog with no computer intervention. Now I'm on the opposite spectrum with a heavily electronics dependent bike, a. BMW S1000rr.

I think Yamaha had a 600 size turbo in 1982, so they are a little late on the idea!

I am looking for a competitive package including TC, electronic suspension, etc...

BB

Most people switch it off. I can go with or without it, but I'm not exactly a highly skilled rider either.

I hope they don't riddle the Busa with all that crap. More to go wrong, more to have to bypass for real power..

More rider skill, less bike control....

When I want traction control and stuff like that I take my truck. Live a little, we ride these beasts for the thrill, I hope Suzuki doesn't take the joy out of riding.

I ride a Suzuki and have for many Suzuki's because they haven't lost that "raw" feel of a motorcycle. Honda lost that feeling years ago by making them too smooth, etc. Kawi lost it with the new ZX14R to me (sounds and feels like a sewing machine)
The day Suzuki loses that feeling, I'll look somewhere else again, but for now, I'm totally satisfied with my "low tech" Busa.

I want the abs and tc on the new KTM 1290 Superduke R. or maybe just the bike :)

i hope they don't riddle the busa with all that crap. More to go wrong, more to have to bypass for real power..

When i want traction control and stuff like that i take my truck. Live a little, we ride these beasts for the thrill, i hope suzuki doesn't take the joy out of riding.

I ride a suzuki and have for many suzuki's because they haven't lost that "raw" feel of a motorcycle. Honda lost that feeling years ago by making them too smooth, etc. Kawi lost it with the new zx14r to me (sounds and feels like a sewing machine)
the day suzuki loses that feeling, i'll look somewhere else again, but for now, i'm totally satisfied with my "low tech" busa.

yes +1

You guys know that every Busa's timing is retarded in the first few gears from Suzuki? Yep, your not getting 100% power at WOT.

I hope they don't riddle the Busa with all that crap. More to go wrong, more to have to bypass for real power..

When I want traction control and stuff like that I take my truck. Live a little, we ride these beasts for the thrill, I hope Suzuki doesn't take the joy out of riding.

I ride a Suzuki and have for many Suzuki's because they haven't lost that "raw" feel of a motorcycle. Honda lost that feeling years ago by making them too smooth, etc. Kawi lost it with the new ZX14R to me (sounds and feels like a sewing machine)
The day Suzuki loses that feeling, I'll look somewhere else again, but for now, I'm totally satisfied with my "low tech" Busa.

exactly :beerchug:

I for one am happy with my 2012 LE. No abs. I hear so much about ABS and traction control and how it's made racing "safer". I miss the days of watching racing where braking drift and power slides were the only way to get out front. I think it made racing more exciting and really showcased a riders skill. If you can control the bike enough under those conditions you were a true champion. I agree with Dabuzaboy. Low tech or at least offer a base model without all the hype to appeal to all walks of life.

Back