When is 09 Busa For Sale

vmaxbaby

Registered
Does anyone know when the 09 Busa is going to be for sale, I know some members got their 08 in October of 07. Not sure when new model years come out for bikes. I bought a Mustang in Aug 06 which was considered a 07. I have decided to sell my 05 Busa to get a 09 but don't want to sell it to soon and than not be able to ride
smile.gif

My local dealer is guessing September on the '09s, but that seems to vary in different areas. Might be a good time to find a great deal on an '08.

That will be great if the 09s are available as early as September!
I'm hoping that a yellow/blk combo will be one of the color choices. That color scheme as seen on the 05 GSXR1000 really looks trick!

I just want to know about the colors, I was hoping they would come out with the blue combo like the 03/05 had. I have 2 Shoei RF100 helmets and leather jackets I hate to rebuy but I guess there is worst things to do
smile.gif

I heard the 09's will be offered with optional twin turbos. and a magnetic adjustable swing arm that goes from stock to 8 over at the push of a button.
thumb_up.gif

Local dealer told me yesterday that end of June the new colors will be out on the internet. So that will tell me to either wait, buy the orange/blk or spend the money or just spend the money on my Shelby
smile.gif

Well the new colors are out what does everything think about them.  Not exactly the colors I was hoping for. I was hoping that instead of just solid colors that maybe they would have at least one color that would be a little more
rock.gif
??

2009busa.jpg

Back