Wheel identification

Frenchy83

Registered
Hello everyone.
I am new to the forum, but not to the busa bikes. This is my fourth in the past 12 years. I found a 2001 with 8k miles for $4500. The bike came with a 240 kit ( new, never installed ) swingarm, wheel, tire, brake rotor, caliper mount, sprockets. Full kit. But I can not figure out who's wheel it is. If someone has any idea. Please let me know. Thank you so much. Mike
received_1941046279402876.jpeg
received_604605514236134.jpeg

I am hoping one of you know the manufacturer of this wheel because I need to get the correct wheel spacers for it. When I got the kit, it only had one wheel spacer. The bearings are smaller than the stock on the ID side and larger on the OD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am hoping one of you know the manufacturer of this wheel because I need to get the correct wheel spacers for it. When I got the kit, it only had one wheel spacer. The bearings are smaller than the stock on the ID side and larger on the OD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Does that mean it doesn't fit a stock 28mm Busa axle ?

The 28mm axle fits. The stock busa bearings are about .045 larger on the ID. Here is a picture of the spacers I have. Maybe that will help.

Back