What's wrong with this marketing video for H2?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I'm not going to say what it is and see if anyone else saw what I saw. I bet Tuff will pick it out right away!

H2: Vol.11 Track Test - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
No extreme riding, no knee dragging, not a single wheelie, no visible sliding of the rear. Otherwise, :dunno:

Bingo. Is it just me or are these test riders scared to crap of the 300 HP? How does Kawasaki let that one get out?

I see the rear sliding and leaving blackies in at least a couple of places. I'm sure the traction control on that bike is at least as good as what was on my ZX-14R. Depending on the setting, you can pin the throttle on corner exits and it will keep the front wheel down and let the rear get just a tiny bit loose. It works very, very well.

Bingo. Is it just me or are these test riders scared to crap of the 300 HP? How does Kawasaki let that one get out?

Their target audience are not advanced riders? :whistle:

Everyone riding on the track knows that this extra hp will do absolutely nothing to reduce lap times. I would even suspect that the same bike with 20% less power would beat the original bike with 300 hp unless there is a really long straight.

Flicka, you are right... I reviewed the video at 1/4 speed, and I see one place (but not two) where the rear leaves a blackie.

Well those guys aren't even on race lines. They are riding the bike like it's a warm up lap. This is probably the most revealing video tease yet. Of course a 300hp bike isn't trackable! Even MotoGP bikes are held to 240 hp or so electronically to be ridable. But then I realized the H2 might be the real powerhouse. If it's getting 220hp and the other mechanicals work then maybe a BMW beater......

I've never heard a turbo bike with that clean of an exhaust note.

Back