What's wrong with that picture?

IG.

Registered
I was going through my old pictures, and found this one. To make it interesting, first three people who figure it out will be entitled to the new 'Push'Em Back Motorcycle Brake Tool' I recently came up with. This simple tool allows to easily push caliper pistons back when changing brake pads or cleaning calipers. Don't want to violate any rules, so I am not posting any links to Facebook, Ebay, or any websites.

Now, if you figured it out, post here something along the lines "I found what's wrong with the picture", but don't post the actual reason so that others don't see the answer. Instead, PM me your address if you are among the first 3 posters. If you don't care to get a free tool, then add to you post ", but don't care about the tool, so let the next guy have it"

Something_is_missing_100_4523.jpg

I love you man! If ever anyone embodied the American entrepreneurial spirit it's you buddy! On phone can barely see picture

I found it, and it could have been titled "what's missing from this picture"...
I am interested in your caliper tool; I would like to opportunity to buy one...

MCM

Your choice in exhaust, color of the bike or the state you choose to live in don't count I guess :rofl:

I kid IG, I kid ;)

Your choice in exhaust, color of the bike or the state you choose to live in don't count I guess :rofl:

I kid IG, I kid ;)

Believe me it wasn't my choice, and once you stuck it's hard to get out, but life is full of surprises and I am completely open to what's coming my way tomorrow.

arch, you melted my heart! No kidding. I might give you the tool if you want it, and regardless of whether you solved the puzzle.

Yes, sticky tires. I believe BT014.

And, here is the original picture... which, yes, has been photoshopped... cause that kickstand and my backpack by the front wheel were completely out of place in order to make that picture perfect.

100_4523.jpg

I found what's wrong with the picture.

But you have to PM me in order to claim the tool, and while the tool and shipping within US is free, I most likely will ask you to pay for shipping to Finland.

Oh, Welcome to the board!

I found it, and it could have been titled "what's missing from this picture"...
I am interested in your caliper tool; I would like to opportunity to buy one...

MCM

Yeah, I agree, and that was my thought, but it would've been too easy, LOL

BTW, PM sent.

Back