Whats with the weather??

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
It dropped over 20 degrees in 15minutes over here this morning! OMG its freakin COOOOLLLLDDD!!! I cant wait till it warms up a little so i can take my girl for a ride!!!

JP

yea here in north texas it was 79* yesterday... today the artic front moved in and its not going to get above 34*... the saying in north texas and south oklahoma goes like this...if you dont like the weather, wait 5 mins...it will change...
crazy.gif

I wanted to see if it is true that the busa likes cold air... but at 17 below when I left the house this morning I decided that there was too much snow on the road...
biggrin.gif

It was 75 here the other day... this a.m. it was 33! Might snow as low as 500 ft. uuuuumm ... gonna go through another blanky on the Busie.
cool.gif

Yea, it's ugly up here in the Pacific Northwest..

Last week it was in the high 50's/low 60's. This morning when I went out to feed the horses @ 6am it was 13. Add the freakin' wind into the picture and you get right at 20 below.
Wind is whippin so hard that 2 semi's have blown over on the highway just south of us...

Dam, can't wait until spring!!!

More Current Conditions
Feels Like: -12° Dewpoint: -2°
Barometer: 30.11 in and rising Wind: E 26 mph
Humidity: 54% Sunrise: 7:29 am
Visibility: 10 mi Sunset: 6:10 pm

kinda chilly out isnt it
sad.gif

In Northern VA...its currently 56 with 26mph winds gusting up to 38mph and their supposed to get stronger!!

The low is supposed to be like 28 tonight~~~IS WINTER OVER YET??? DAMN

It got cold here the last few days....last week it was mid to upper 70's...today low 50's
sad.gif

It got cold here the last few days....last week it was mid to upper 70's...today low 50's
sad.gif
Remind me to smack you upside the head when I see you in July.
tounge.gif
Just for you mjn, the thermometer in my truck today read 81 degrees, and that was way up in North Florida, I just got home, it's 10:15 and still 60 degrees.
Thanks Kev......thanks alot.

As I sit here at home in my living room....it is a balmy 13 outide. Headed for 8 or 9 I hear.

freakin whoopee.

Rode my bike to work Tues. it was a nice 65 outside. Just got home from work tonight it is 6 with a windchill of -9.
sad.gif

Back