whats up just bought an 08 busa black and orange

acnaz

Registered
anybody got thoughts on tre for this bike or any older models. ive purchased the power comander and exauast already wondering if the tre is worth the money.
if any body has other upgrade knowledge on any of the busas say for instance a way to eliminate the speed restrictor/governor im open to suggestions.

welcome.gif
welcome.gif

I would save my money... much better things to do than worry about the last 8-10mph that you will never use

welcome.gif

Welcome to the oRg! We need pics of the bike, we are visual people and love pics of the bike. Do you have any pics of the bike? Be sure to check out the 08 forum too, those guys are already finding new things for the 08's. Again welcome, and I have to ask,  
whatsatre.png
 Oh, and we would love some pics of your bike.....
rulez8bn.gif

i havent received the bike yet it is being shiped from MA and i live in LA new orleans.
the tre is a timing restrictor eliminator i think. i just saw one on the web site i bought the power comander from and wondered if it was worth it.

only 8 to 10 miles an hour gain. thanks

Welcome to the ORG. You'll find tons of info here if you simply do the 'search'.

Pix please.

It's always nice to have another bro; welcome, again.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

welcome The PCIII is needed with the new exhaust but the TRE isn't needed unles you got a spot to do over 186.

Back