What's the dealer's cost?

VFRGuy008

Registered
Awright. My local dealer in southern California, Bert's Mega Mall, said that mid-$10K is dealer cost for a 2006 'Busa (not the limited edition, mind you). Well, I don't believe him.

Does anyone know the dealer's cost?

if memory serves me......dealer cost for an '05 was around $9830. I would imagine the 06s to be close to that figure also.

I wouldn't trust Bert's from 5 miles away.

I'd go somewhere else to buy stuff. 'Specially a Busa.

--Wag--

Dealer invoice in New England is 9300 and change including freight.
Plus they get the hold -back at the end of the year on the units.
So Busa's should be had for 9800-9900 dollars.

Since I payed $9,695 for my 06, I would say he's WRONG !!! Cause I know my dealer made money on me, he's sure not in business to break even or lose money  
wink.gif

Not sure what it is everywhere but I bought my 06 this past February for 9900.00. So I would image they still make a grand off it. Wouldnt you guys think so?

bowdown.gif
Thanks for all the good information so quickly, Hayabusa board members!
beerchug.gif

I'm not settling for anything more than $9,900 OTD.
soapbox.gif

I bought my LE as a leftover in 05' for $9400, I believe dealer cost was $9200.

Awright. My local dealer in southern California, Bert's Mega Mall, said that mid-$10K is dealer cost for a 2006 'Busa (not the limited edition, mind you). Well, I don't believe him.

Bert's is the WORST place anywhere in the world to get a bike. Go for the parts here and there, but Bert's is the very definition of "STEALERship". You're not shopping for milk: Try a little further like Suzuki of Van Nuys, or CalCoast Motorsport in Ventura.

Bert's is the WORST place anywhere in the world to get a bike.  Go for the parts here and there, but Bert's is the very definition of "STEALERship".  You're not shopping for milk:  Try a little further like Suzuki of Van Nuys, or CalCoast Motorsport in Ventura.
beerchug.gif

I definitely hear yah, bro. That's exactly what I use Bert's for, parts and "petting zoo." Visitors can sit on all the bikes they want (but Bert's has been stingy with the Ducatis lately).

The jag-off salesman still insisted on a low-$11K selling price, even after I told him what I knew and had heard.

I highly recommend L.A. Cycle Sports in Inglewood.

Here's something, bought it online HERE last year, used it when I went shopping. Keep in mind, this report is a year old.

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151371546 -->

..._008.jpg

Back