whats next????

sportcustoms71

Registered
happened yesterday at the front gate of MCB Quantico. these people are crazy, had to get the riot control and K9 out. yes you have a right to protest, but you don't have the right to assault us. the video only show's half of actually what happened and only portrays their side of story, just remember that before anyone jumps to conclusions.

- Free Bradley Manning[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldve just shot them all for rushing the gate like that.
Idiots do not even understand the whole situation

Xbox tonight? :laugh: i hope my rooms power comes back on. If so ill be on black ops

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I'll bet those soldiers were intimidated by all those bean sprout eating draft dodging protesters.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:i work with the Marines that's on the video.....in the beginning you saw one of the guys reaching for his pepper spray:lol: he said he would have felt bad spraying the little old ladies:poke:

As misguided as these folks are I applaud them for exercising their rights. My biggest problem with these groups is that the very rights thay cherish were hard won rights and these are the folks that are usually very anti-military and anti-authoritarian against the very people and institutions who hold the line against other regimes that would quash the those very rights and kill those people for speaking out with nary a thought.

As misguided as these folks are I applaud them for exercising their rights. My biggest problem with these groups is that the very rights thay cherish were hard won rights and these are the folks that are usually very anti-military and anti-authoritarian against the very people and institutions who hold the line against other regimes that would quash the those very rights and kill those people for speaking out with nary a thought.

agreed, me and quite a few others on the org would agree with you too. you do have the right, but they often forget who have sacrificed so that they could have the right to do that.

didnt see the video cant here at work, charged the base, are they nutz....dont see the need in any protest sorry....

Don't these people have jobs? Or is this how they "contribute" to society?

Personally I thought that it would be pretty entertaining if the police/marines put the protesters in jail with that piece of garbage traitor for the rest of their lives.

Back