What you need to know about Emu's.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
The emu is a flightless bird second in size only to the ostrich.  Emu eggs are very dark forest green in color, almost black. The texture of the egg is different for each bird.  Each egg can weigh up to 1 1/2 pounds. Newly hatched chicks stand about 10 inches tall and have stripes like zebras, only beige and brown. These stripes begin to fade at two to three months of age.  They reach their adult height of five to six feet around a 12 to 14 months of age. There are no visible differences between sexes.  In general Emus can weigh up to 150 pounds, live up to 35 years or more, produce for 25 years, and lay 30 to 50 eggs per season with some laying over 100 eggs. In the wild the male will hatch the eggs and look after the chicks.

This is what the government wants  you to beleave.  I know how evil they are and what they can do.  Never trust one and never ever tell them your secrets.  They are evil.  Here is a picture of one breaking in to the Area 51 facility, and I think it was Hanger 18.  Any questions?

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080492164 -->

ostrich3_ir.jpg

Here is a picture of an Emu warrior.  Notice the arrogance in their look and lack of fear.  He usually carries a H&K G3 modified with a Carl Ziess scope and a silencer.  He may look cute but if you trust him, you will go down fast.  They have no fear and are trained to kill without remorse.  Never ever trust a Emu.

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080492119 -->

emu.jpg

Here is a link to a secret Emu training site that few know about. This whole thing is deeper than anyone knows.

[DLMURL]http://www.leedungarees.com/emulander/[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody broke into dads liqour cabinet... or even worse.. moms reefer drawer!..

lmao

Thanks Lazer! I ALWAYS KNEW something was up with those things. Now I can be justifiably paranoid.

Now, now Lazer, time to take your meds.

Just lay back and this won't hurt a bit.

Today we'll try 200mg of Thorazine.

Here let me attach these electrodes to your head.

There, there, don't thrash about so much, you'll pull the IV out.

It's OK, It'll all be over soon.
rock.gif
wink.gif

those things have always looked VERY evil to me... .they're evil stare makes me think they are going to attack me.
laugh.gif

hrm....it must a secret invasion of sorts. I never knew emus had the propensity to be so.....evil.

Haha...

Mad-thunder-pants? ANOTHER CONSPIRACY!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!! SHAVE THEM BALD!!!!

Lazer? I think Minnesota's getting to you...
wink.gif

Time to take the blue pill and hop on the Busa!
tounge.gif

My parents used to raise these things. Very strange animals. I don't think they ride busas, but you can ride them, around 30-40 mph.

Back