What would you do if

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
What would you do if while sitting at your computer you notice a small stack of Lottery tickets sitting behind the speakers on the desk. While sifting through various posts on hayabusa.org, you decide to go to the local lottery webpage and start looking up numbers for the old tickets you just found.

Now, between trying to Sharp-shoot NJ on a cool Carbon Fiber something or another, that hasn't been posted as of yet (But crossing your fingers someone will post at 4:42 am and NJ aint up) & reading yet another "Is the Hayabusa a good first bike" thread - You happen to find a ticket that is 6 months old sitting in your pile of tickets, that is a winner for 100 Million.

What would you do, and what would be a few of the first things you would do with some of the cash - after the Lottery commision verified you infact had the winning ticket?

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "Again - My spelling just stinks"|1149068979 -->

rock.gif
Pay off the mortgage,childrens college fund,pay off all debt.:)

Yes NJ, even at 4:42 a.m. I'm completely screwed if the way cool carbon fiber stuff comes up for sale - because your still Up!
wink.gif

We would give each of our siblings a half a mil... pay off our house, buy a touring bus (no, not a regular old mobile home, a TOURING BUS.. like the rockstars use!
laugh.gif
With the drop down rear end so we can put the busas in the back.) and travel the States, Canada and Mexico. Find the PERFECT place to purchase a summer home (I'm thinking Robinsville, NC) and playing until the day we die.

How's that for a plan?
tounge.gif

Next question is: Does NJ ever sleep?
wink.gif

Ummmm....
rock.gif
... well, if it was me, I'd divy it up between all the members of the org! Yeah...that's what I'd do~
biggrin.gif

I'll PM ya my home addy now...
tounge.gif

I would give enough to the board that the mods and cap could draw a salary and pay for everything from Raffles to server upgrades... Would probably set up a trust fund for them and a discretionary fund for members in need managed by them as well.

Probably build my own private track both dirt and asphalt... Couldn't even tell you what else.

Yes NJ, even at 4:42 a.m. I'm completely screwed if the way cool carbon fiber stuff comes up for sale - because your still Up!
wink.gif
ices_rofl.gif
That's great...

I would pay off everything and help my loved ones, friends do some of the same...leave a nest egg for the kiddies...

I would put new tires on my mobile home!!!

I would build a huge shop/garage with state of the art equipment and tools then fill it with all the bikes,quads,cars,trucks and parts I have always wanted. Oh and buy a nice house for the wife.

I would disapear. The only way you would find me is on the .org or ridin the streets. I would pay stuff off, set up a trust fund to live off of and buy exotic car, a MV agusta F4 Senna and pimp out a new `07 busa, and of course get the Wife a little somthing too.

But mostly just disapear. I hate the fact that family I havent seen in years would start to climb out of the wood work and start askin for cash. I would have a sat phone and a cell for everyday use just so you cant track my down that easy.

Life would be good and like the others said, the board would be set for life.

I would disapear. The only way you would find me is on the .org or ridin the streets. I would pay stuff off, set up a trust fund to live off of and buy exotic car, a MV agusta F4 Senna and pimp out a new `07 busa, and of course get the Wife a little somthing too.

But mostly just disapear. I hate the fact that family I havent seen in years would start to climb out of the wood work and start askin for cash. I would have a sat phone and a cell for everyday use just so you cant track my down that easy.

Life would be good and like the others said, the board would be set for life.
Yup, I figure I would actually pay off my family so I would never have to deal with that, then I'd hook up some friends if they were interested and become very VERY hard to find.

Take care of family/close friends (Homes, College that sort of thing)........Then I'm going racin'!!! I WILL find some way to sqeeze me big ass into a sprint car, then its on! GSXCite will be my crew chief/team manager and were hitting the road. (well maybe well have an extra car for dad to drive once in a while!)

I would cry because the ticket is 6 months old, and you only have 180 days to claim your winnings before the lottery commision voids your winnings.
sad.gif

My Mom and GrandMom both passed away this year...I would make sure my Father was setup for the rest of his life...add a room onto my house for him to use while in town, and a new dodge truck (to replace his that has 240,000+ miles on it) for him to go where he wants, when he wants.
After that it's just about getting me debt free and setting up education funds for all the children in my extended family and closest freinds.

take care of all my family's debt, all of my personal debt, get a house for my son, have him set for life (education-wise and give him a little play money).

Give a chunk to the .Org, and put some in several different savings accounts.

Change my name (temporarily) and move. Mebbe to Alaska or a field in Montana.

Set up a race track for street and dirt.

Ride at the track whenever the urge surfaces.

Live as a bum (just to keep me humble).

Buy about 100-200 gorgeous acres somewhere near Lexington, hit Keeneland for some nice babies or maybe a few quality mares, buy Charles a new 750 with Ohlins everything for track days, new truck for me, new trailer for the horses, lots of chew toys for the dogs, sit on the porch and enjoy the view!

i sure would not go to work.
i would find a hoby , oh i have one the busa.
tounge.gif

Back