What would the going rate be for this.

Ya better get that prescription checked there dude :poke:

excuse me sir but i can read very clearly..for instance...right now i see the words..

"Bud Light"

and i think i'm having de ja vu cause i've seen those words several times now since i got home from work...no excuses...just reasons! :beerchug:

now here i am 51 years old and i can'y freaking believe i'm saying this but..

my bad.:bowdown:

sorry...i'll try to be more perfect tomorrow. :thumbsup:

see?...humble too!

yeah me...:cheerleader:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

You F.O.G.s crack me up :laugh:

re-read my 1st post....for comprehension this time.:laugh:As stated, $8300 is the retail price for that make and model. But also as stated, that doesnt mean he's going ot get that for it.

I was agreeing with you, but maybe I should go re-read to try to comprehend why I shouldn't do that. :poke:

I was agreeing with you, but maybe I should go re-read to try to comprehend why I shouldn't do that. :poke:
I'm just pickin. Besides, if people start agreeing with me here, then where am i gonna go after work to vent? :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Put back on whatever stock parts you can. Sell those parts here or Ebay etc....

Sell the bike. You will basically get the same price for the bike with or without the parts. so might as well make some $$ on the aftermarket parts on top of the bike sale. more work,but with a bigger payoff in the end.

Good luck!

2007 Hayabusa 5630 miles
HMF full Exhaust, Vortex Rear sets, Power Commander, Pazzo Levers, Clear Bra on Nose, fender, Headlight, Airscoops, and Leading edges of side fairings, Hump Mod, and a ZG touring Windscreen, also Michlein Pilot Road 2s with about 800 miles on them.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Great looking bike w/ nicely done mods :thumbsup: Hope it finds its way to a good home.

Forgot to mention it has the Air box mod , BMC filter, and Pair removed.
Still deciding if I wanna sell it or not and yeah I might have ot put it back stock to make some extra cash if I sell.

Back