What would the going rate be for this.

77RRad.

Registered
2007 Hayabusa 5630 miles
HMF full Exhaust, Vortex Rear sets, Power Commander, Pazzo Levers, Clear Bra on Nose, fender, Headlight, Airscoops, and Leading edges of side fairings, Hump Mod, and a ZG touring Windscreen, also Michlein Pilot Road 2s with about 800 miles on them.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Bad time to sell but a great time to buy

:thumbsup: i would pay 6K or even go as high as 7 for it.. That s what they going for in my area

Last edited:
It's worth as much as you can get for it if you're the seller. It's worth as little as the guy will take for it if you're the buyer. I wouldn't give 6,000 for it, but that might be different if I was loaded and just had to have THAT bike.

I picked up my 07' last Aug from a dealer. 8000 mi, twin yosh carbonfiber bolt on's for $7500 out the door........

Retail is a little over $8300 but dont expect to get that out of her unless you find someone that REALLY wants it. Before you sell it though, you need to give me that hmf highmount exhaust.:beerchug:

Thanks for the input guys and gals.
I am thinking about selling it as I am looking at another bike.
I bought this bike cause my GF was gonna ride with me some but she dont seem to be interested anymore.
Also we got her he endorsment so might just get her a bike too.

Last edited:
Retail is a little over $8300 but dont expect to get that out of her unless you find someone that REALLY wants it. Before you sell it though, you need to give me that hmf highmount exhaust.:beerchug:

That's getting too close to "new bike money". If the new ones were selling for list price things would be different, but until people have money again that won't be the case.

if you want to get rid of those hmf cans, hit me up. i might have a spare kidney lying around somewhere.

dude.....your running a hmf full pipe and...

"NO POWER COMMANDER"

??? wazzup with that?...or did you just forget to list it?

cause if it's a 07 Busa with just 5K on the odo, with hmf full dual highmounts w/ CF cans and a properly tuned PC and a "just scuffed in" fresh set of michelins and no cosmetic blemishes to speak of?...then that bike is a steal at $6K...and if yer cash desperate?...$5,800 should definantly seal the deal if it's a serious buyer...jmho & ....

L8R, Bill. :cool:

"NO POWER COMMANDER"

cause if it's a 07 Busa with just 5K on the odo, with hmf full dual highmounts w/ CF cans and a properly tuned PC and a "just scuffed in" fresh set of michelins and no cosmetic blemishes to speak of?...then that bike is a steal at $6K...and if yer cash desperate?...$5,800 should definantly seal the deal if it's a serious buyer...jmho & ....

Maybe you forgot to read it.

if you can lay hands on the stock parts, sell the aftermarket stuff outright and put the bike back to stock trim.. Probably do a bit better..

Waiting another couple months might net you a better buyer as well... warmer weather, tax refunds etc add to the buyer pool..

nice bike btw :)

2007 Hayabusa 5630 miles
HMF full Exhaust, Vortex Rear sets, Power Commander, Pazzo Levers, Clear Bra on Nose, fender, Headlight, Airscoops, and Leading edges of side fairings, Hump Mod, and a ZG touring Windscreen, also Michlein Pilot Road 2s with about 800 miles on them.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

"NO POWER COMMANDER"

Ya better get that prescription checked there dude :poke:

That's getting too close to "new bike money". If the new ones were selling for list price things would be different, but until people have money again that won't be the case.

re-read my 1st post....for comprehension this time.:laugh:As stated, $8300 is the retail price for that make and model. But also as stated, that doesnt mean he's going ot get that for it.

Last edited:
Ya better get that prescription checked there dude :poke:

excuse me sir but i can read very clearly..for instance...right now i see the words..

"Bud Light"

and i think i'm having de ja vu cause i've seen those words several times now since i got home from work...no excuses...just reasons! :beerchug:

now here i am 51 years old and i can'y freaking believe i'm saying this but..

my bad.:bowdown:

sorry...i'll try to be more perfect tomorrow. :thumbsup:

see?...humble too!

yeah me...:cheerleader:

really not needing to sell it only if I decide i want this other bike i am looking at and I have all the stock parts that was taken off the bike around 1700 miles.
I still have to go down and see if i like the seating posistion on this bike.
Was just checking how much i could get for it and i know the economy is bad so I might end up just holding onto it. Who knows.
Thanks again for all the input.
The bike was never down, but the previous owner droped another bike on this one I replaced the side panel and removed the Kanji's and the Suzuki lettering on the front and back of the bike . I also cut the spade shovel head off the back and added some little LED turn Signals in the back, and some LED tail lights that replace stock lamps.

Back