what video game character are you??

S7R4NGER?  What the F did you do to this thread Bro?  I know it was you....Fess up...
wow.gif

<span style='color:orangered'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><------------</span></span>WTF?

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
2.pngI am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt. What Flavour Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Flavors as well...Answer the questions honestly you get pretty darned close...

Yeah Going to change my Name To Defender Chocolate...Or maybe..>The Chocolate Defender....

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
1.pngI am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.plI am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. <A HREF="http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videoga....re You?</a>
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not sure if I agree, but hey!
I mean confuse myself?? Never!

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
6.pngCor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The flavor is closer than the video game, confuse myself, now come on!

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
17.pngI am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Back