what video game character are you??

The Oracle

Registered
<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
12.pngI am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees! What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
8.pngI am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Before I actually went to the site I was gonna say I was Pac Man... I run around eating everything in site and runnin' from ghosts.

jump9.gif

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
4.pngI am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now this is disturbing:

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
9.pngI taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you. What Flavour Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
9.pngI am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.plI am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way. <A HREF="http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videoga....re You?</a>
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I would be a Space Invader too. Or an Asteroid.

I taste like Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

(If you were not Menthol you would be Almond.)

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
14.pngI am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The 2nd time I tried it it said:

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
15.pngI am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Which is funny cause I used to rock at that game.LOL

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
16.pngI am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool!

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
19.pngI taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome. What Flavour Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am Jetpac Man.

I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way.

(If you were not Jetpac Man you would be a Defender-ship.)

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
2.pngI am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE> im not surprised

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
16.pngI am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
6.pngI am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I used to love defender...and yeah I pretty much am the one who steps in front of a bigger buddy to tackle the fool giving him crap...and yeah had a .12 gauge stuffed in my face when I was in college lookin out for a friend... Now I am going to have to go buy this game again...It used to break my heart not being able to save everyone, or getting a victim blasted off the bottom of my ship...

Back