What Up hbr-06busa......

BusaReds

Registered
What's Up...... Funny to find you on this site and this must mean you finally buried that zx9...LOL...
I saw the "HBR" and was like naw..... it cant be but a couple of brothers that would throw that out there......Oh and Lamar too..........LOL
I know you know who this is now......
Congrats on the Busa, dude....
And tell "Fat Tony" I said "What Up"
Hope the boyz are doin well and I am pretty certain you guys are still chasin the NBL all over the "freakin" place.....
Thinkin about a return one day but just not sure......
Later, T.......

BusaReds.jpg

Funny chit huh? Was lurking before the new bike and came across a thread with a pic of you and the family - HELL THATS TP AND THE BOYS. The whole P family is fast, nice pic and the bike looks great. Love mine, lotta fun so far.

Don't let it suck you back in- hoping to slow way down next year myself.

Good to hear from ya- Hi to the boys and wife. Take care.........T

Hey T,
where's the pics Bo.......(like that, used ur word)
Havent seen any picture posting of ur 06.
What mods you done or got planned?

So far-
lowering links
lowering top triple
pazzo levers
Devil carbon slip ons
muzzy fan
galfer front lines
factory carbon seat

On order-
HID
double bubble

Bike_Trip_007.jpg

The 'go fast' stuff after I get used to her....few more pics coming

Lets see some pics of "Red" - not just you pimping the dude in the next lane-
biggrin.gif

I'm sure you can help when it's time to put some go on mine. Your turn Bo....

Damn.... I thought u had gotten rid of the zx9....Glad u didnt I love those bikes.  When they first came out I wanted one so bad but I was gettin out of bikes and into "bikes" you know what I mean......LOL
Now we are out of "bikes" and I am back into bikes..........
As far as puttin the "go" in a Busa......One Word.  Brock
My bike has gone 9.18 in the 1/4 at 152 and I haven't even opened the motor "Yet"

busa.jpg

T, I love black Busa's Bo...... And carbon mufflers.....Your stuff is lookin good...
Sherri rides the Busa whenever it gets any street time.  For the street I am in love with my 05Gixx7Fiddy.  I bought it back in May from Rex Miller  "Sinead's Dad" from the dealership he is at in Pittsburgh.  Paid 8200 for it.  The dude is off the hook on prices up there on bikes.  Its Tom Clark Motorsports.  They sell bikes like freakin cars.  Like $100 over cost and chitt.  I paid 9400 for the Busa in Aug of 04.
Startin to get the Gixx ready for track days this spring....

Gixxx.jpg

Here's the Mod list on Red's
Brock StreetSmart "Hindle" full exhast with Carbon Muffler
PCIIIr
box mod
billet clutch mod
clutch cushion
1 down in front
Dog bones
strap for the track
Pair Mod
ZG clear double bubble
billet mirror covers
Tobin seat
Keiti tank pad
Trac triple top clamp
dogbones
reflectors gone
ALL warning labels gone
ram air seals
raptor shift lite
muzzy CO2 shifter
pro tec pegs
mps billet teather
fairing screens
kick stand mod
synthetic oil
trimmed the mud flap very nicely (looks factory)
Ultra mini stealth rear turn signals
crank case breather canister in rear of tail section
stiffened steering dampner with 90W oil
RK race drive chain (no o-rings)
Polished the rims of the wheels
Shinko's front and rear

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137763969 -->

Beautiful bikes T.......christ man, it ain't all the bike at 9.18 without cracking the motor. I take it you've made a FEW passes down the 1/4.

I'm looking to go the same direction as you with the 750.
Still have the 9, but I'm looking for a track day bike when I sell the Kaw.

Haven't hit 1000 miles yet, so really just gettin the mods started. Next couple months I'm gonna put an undertail on her, and some magnesium wheels (black). I imagine a PC and headers a while after that.

We have a shop in here town owned by some boys that get some support from factory Suzuki, they also do motor work for a bunch of other teams. The shop is called KWS motor sports and they make some fast shid.

I take a few trips on mine to Daytona and Deals a couple times a year, so I can't imagine anything crazy with the motor.
Maybe exhaust cams with the PC and header.

Heading down to Savannah tomorrow to an old road course, gonna get the tires worn in proper
smile.gif

Who knows maybe sometime we get Red and Black together-

T-

ZX_9.jpg

LL Cool J- Deals would be good. 99% sure I'm going the last weekend of April with the board. Will be cool to see all the Busas together, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya...

Gonna have to skip Egg Harbor National-
laugh.gif

Back