Whats up...New owner & member

Slacker

Registered
Hey everyone......I picked up a 2012 Black Busa about 3months ago after riding a CBR1000RR for 5 years...Wow is all i can say. Making this switch in terms of speed and power is damn near the same as switching from a 6 to a liter. Bike handles great, very smooth and much easier on the rear end..lol

Anyway i find this site and thought it would be a great pool of information, great place to learn about the bikes real capabilities.

Thanks,

welcome welcome. :beerchug: where are you from? you will learn so much more than you ever imagined. for example check out the trash can mod for your trunk...the wealth of information here is endless and the people are like family.

Slacker said:
Hey everyone......I picked up a 2012 Black Busa about 3months ago after riding a CBR1000RR for 5 years...Wow is all i can say. Making this switch in terms of speed and power is damn near the same as switching from a 6 to a liter. Bike handles great, very smooth and much easier on the rear end..lol

Anyway i find this site and thought it would be a great pool of information, great place to learn about the bikes real capabilities.

Thanks,

Welcome, where are you from?

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Thanks everyone.......Right now I live in Central Arkansas

Heres a shot of the bike from the front....Dan Moto slip-ons, K & N filter, Bazzaz Z-bomb, Yana Shiki R-type screen, Roaring toyz mirrors, Speed Metal levers.

Back