What Type Of Chain?X, O, Non x, o ??????

low4life1300

Registered
Ok guys need some input on a common question!

You night have responded to this question, but i havn't come across the post yet.....so here's mine.

I'm comming up soon on a chain and sproket change. My question is of all the options avaivable what type of chain do you think is best to use, or which one have all of you had luck with. Example....stock replacment, X-ring, standard O-ring, a particular performance brand, non X or O ring, ect........
I'm looking for stregth and performance.....i have a habbit of doing burnouts..lol.

I'm also kicking around the idea of welding my hub to my wheel, to get rid of the hub bushing movement. Has anyone done this? Is it better performance to have a solid hub? Better response on the low end?

As for the sproket change i have a pretty much stock bike....ART cans that have been hollowed out.....TRE installed.....remap.......lowered 3 front 2 back. Looking for a bit more seat of the pants acceleration without losing significant top end.....in other words minor, not drastic.Any info would help. THANKS.

I like the EK 530zvx gold Loking at the EK 530drv (11,550lbs drag chain) Love the way they run just keep them clean and oiled.

Back